Yali is for everyone – from infants and toddlers to pre-teens, teenagers, adults and seniors. No matter which field of work, activity or profession you are in, the benefits of Yali are limitless.
Our body seeks hydration several times a day. We all know that this is not simply out of habit, but due to a physiological need. Thirst arises as a result of internal signals emitted by our body’s cells, tissues and organs as a response to tiredness and fatigue. And only water has the power to rejuvenate each of these elements and help them function properly. From maintaining our body temperature to oiling our joints to preserving our internal rhythms, water does it all.
Domain: Marketing and Sales
Designation: Business Development Executive
B.E/ B.Tech (Any discipline) 2018 Graduates with 55% in 10th, 12th and B.E/B.Tech aggregate percentage without backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,50,000
- Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (Meeting clients on field, cold calling, presentations etc).
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customer’s skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Strive to achieve set Sales Targets.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Report and provide feedback to management using statistical data.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
Bond Period: NA
- Zeal to establish career in Sales & Business Development.
- Should have excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Should be Self-motivated and driven
1st round: Written test
2nd round: Face to face Communication test
3rd round: HR interview
The candidate should have Two Wheeler & Android operating system Mobile.
Please carry an updated Resume and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof on the Day/ Date of interview.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Saturday, 2nd February 2019
Number of studnets applied: 98
Number of selects: Zero
Applied Students: 0