Qube Cinema is committed to creating a seamless world of Digital Cinema with products that are innovative, powerful, reliable and cost-effective.
Qube Cinema is a company with a passion for cinema and a thorough understanding of film, video, audio and computer technology along with vast experience in the production, post-production and exhibition industries - a unique combination of expertise that has helped in the development of the company's digital cinema technology.
A subsidiary of India-based Real Image Media Technologies, Qube Cinema draws on decades of domain expertise in the media and entertainment space as well as long-standing relationships with key technology leaders. Real Image, a pioneer in media technology, has proven expertise in managing complex technology transformations. Qube Cinema is equipped with a dedicated and efficient team as well as world - class technology and software - a combination that will help realize the organization's vision of being a global leader in digital cinema technology.
Designation: Assistant – Technical Services (Degree students) & Engineer – Mastering Services – Films (Engineering students)
Assistant-Technical Services: Diploma, BCA, B.Com, BA, B.Sc (any discipline) 2019 Graduating students with minimum 55% throughout the academics without any backlogs and only Male Candidates need apply.
Engineers-Mastering Services: B.E/B.Tech (any discipline) 2019 Graduating students with minimum 55% throughout the academics without any backlogs and only Male Candidates need apply.
CTC per Annum for Degree students: INR 1,32,000 + Travel Allowance
CTC per Annum for Engineering Students: INR 1,80,000
Job Description for Assistant Technical Services:
- We are currently looking for field support engineers who will be responsible for installation, have to be available 24/7 for maintenance and troubleshooting of our servers in Theatres.
- However, trouble-shooting would of course be based on impromptu requirement.
- As movies are released on weekends and festival times, it would not be possible to take time off during these periods.
- A weekly off by rotation would be possible.
- The profile also necessitates extensive travel by bus and occasionally by other means of transport as well.
Job Description for Engineer – Mastering Services:
- Handling Encoding Audio & Vedio Files of the Movies into DCP.
- Handling of content/source files with utmost caution Check the integrity of the Digital Cinema Package (DCP).
- Knowledge of computers and operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of networking and video, knowledge of sound a plus
- Work in shifts (Rotational Shifts).
- Flexible to work 24/7, Extended Shifts.
- Willingness to work during festival days and Sundays.
Bond Period: NA
Should have Good communication Skills.
Good to have hardware /networking certification.
1st round: Technical interview
2nd round: HR interview
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Thursday, 13th June 2019 – Saturday, 15th June 2019
Number of students applied: 178
Number of students attended: 12
Number of selects: 03
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in Qube Cinema Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Bogadi Mounish Reddy||155U1A0510||AVN INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||Ranga Reddy|
|2||B Hari Krishna||155U1A0508||AVN INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||Ranga Reddy|
|3||Chari Rambabu||14SS1A0555||JNTUH COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING SULTANPUR||Sanga Reddy|
For any questions and clarifications you may write or contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Contact Number: 040 - 48488247
Applied Students: 0