PTW is a leading games, digital entertainment and interactive media solutions provider with 35 locations worldwide. Our range of services include quality assurance, localization, customer experience, engineering & development services and audio production services. We offer 25 years’ experience and the infrastructure to create customized support for projects and clients of all sizes.
Pole To Win International Limited, comprised of global subsidiaries, is a UK-based holding company under the umbrella of Poletowin Pitcrew Holdings Inc which is listed on the 1st Section of Tokyo Stock Exchange as 3657. POLE TO WIN is a registered trademark of Pole To Win Co., Ltd in Japan and other countries.
We’re people focused
We support our people, and create strong relationships founded on mutual respect. For us, team spirit means sharing knowledge, advice, inspiration and different perspectives. It’s what makes people want to work with us and stay with our company as they grow. Because when you love what you do, it no longer feels like a job.
We’re client committed
For over 20 years, we have delivered great results for our clients. Our main aim is to advance their business and enhance their customers’ satisfaction. We’re dedicated to helping every client develop the best products and consumer experiences possible, because we believe in partnerships and collaboration the journey is shared and the successes are too.
We create unique solutions for our clients. Solutions that are brimming with ideas, backed up by effective problem solving for even the most challenging requirements. We also deliver our services in a unique way – combining a truly global service, with the personal touch of a smaller business. Big meets small, in the best way possible.
Designation: Trainee Test Engineer
- B.E/B.Tech (any discipline) 2018 Graduates with 60% throughout the academics without any backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,90,000
- Games testers work for video game production companies to systematically assess video games before the final version is released to the public.
- Trainee Test Engineer play the game numerous times, from start to finish, in order to uncover bugs and glitches within the game.
- Testers’ bugs and glitches would abound in games, making them unplayable and destroying the reputation of the video game production company.
- Games testers are needed for every platform and genre.
- Testers play games on Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, Wii, mobile, and PC platforms.
- Role-playing games, massively multiplayer online games, action games, and learning games are just some of the genres of games that a game tester may play to confirm quality prior to their release.
Bond Period: NA
Should have Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written.
Should have Excellent logical, analytical and reasoning skills.
Knowledge of computers, testing concepts, and gaming platforms.
Should be willing to work in night shifts.
1st round: HR screening
2nd round: Essay writing test
3rd round: Aptitude and Language test
4th round: Technical interview with Operations team
5th round: Final HR interview
Please carry an updated Resume and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof on the Day/ Date of interview.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Friday, 1st February 2019
Number of students applied: 236
Number of students attended: 15
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the student who got selected at Pole To Win International.
Selected Candidate details:
|S.NO||Name of the student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Ashhar Ahmar Khan||14H11A0507||Al Habeeb College of Engineering and Technology||Hyderabad|
Applied Students: 0