We focus on providing IT consulting services & software solutions in SAP suite, Oracle, Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence and Salesforce. We also concentrate on Creating IT Value using application services, infrastructure and Business Process Outsourcing by delivering through onsite, near shore, and offshore resources. We deliver custom solutions, tailored to you – your industry, your culture and any kind of challenges of yours.
We deal with integrating SAP, Oracle and Salesforce applications with other products and with AI & BI Integration Services The organization was founded by seasoned entrepreneurial leaders with 20 years of experience in SAP, Oracle and Salesforce. Our global success is based on a highly expert team of technocrats, with a rich experience in implementation, support, migration and upgrade in every aspect of SAP, Oracle, and Salesforce.
- MCA, B.E/B.Tech (CSC & IT discipline only ) 2018 Graduates with 60% throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 1,32,000 + Medical benefits
- Configure, develop, deliver and support applications. As a Trainee Graduate you will be able to gain valuable on the job training while building in-demand technical skills. You will be a part of our challenging projects to build and support technical solutions.
- Depending upon the project, you could find yourself developing advanced skills in technologies such as Java, SAP, Fiori, SAP MII/ME, SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle, AI, BI, and Salesforce, among others.
Bond Period: NA
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write quality code in an object-oriented language preferably in C/C++/JAVA.
- Internship or one-year experience in programming languages, methodologies and Object-Oriented Programming (preferred).
- Ready to work in a start-up environment. Display a positive attitude, be adaptable with a go getter attitude.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills.
1st round: Aptitude test
2nd round: Technical interview
3rd round: HR & Managerial round
Work Location: Hyderabad/ Visakhapatnam
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Saturday, 13th April 2019
Number of students applied: 85
Number of students attended: 10
Number of selects: Zero