OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) technologies and business solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats. With growing volumes and a host of formats to manage and leverage, organizations need to bring structure to the unstructured. By doing so, they will be unleashing the power of information to drive faster decision making, improved agility, strong security policies, and an increased ability to both exploit the opportunities and control the risks of enterprise information.
Designation: Engineering Intern
- All final year students from B.E/ B.Tech (CSE & IT disciplines only) with minimum 70% in 10th,12th and B.E / B.Tech without any backlog Graduating in 2018 need apply.
Stipend during Internship: INR 12,000 per month+ Free Transport
What you do during Internship:
- Learn the relevant programming languages and tools on own, with the facilities provided
- Understand the assigned components of the product, conduct manual testing of the product
- Be conversant with the Iterative Development Process (IDP) and participate actively in the related meetings
- Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
- Develop automation test cases and fix any issues while executing the test cases
- Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix configuration issues
- Should be able to fix simple and medium complexity defects and conduct testing to make sure of a quality job
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalate issues when necessary
- Good programming knowledge in one or more languages ( Example: Java, C, C++, etc).
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Round 1: Technical MCQ – 30 minutes
Round 2: Coding Test – 60 minutes
Round 3: Face to Face Technical Interview
Duration of Internship: 6 Months ( Probably Batches starts in October’17, December’17 and January’18)
Type of Internship: Full time to be based out of OpenText, Hyderabad
Need to carry updated Resume and two passport size photos for the interview.
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 754
Number of students attended: 435
Number of students who have cleared the Technical test: 225
Number of selects: 16
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at OpenText.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Registration Number||Name of the College||District Name|
|1||Shiva Shankar||14AG1A0579||Ace Engineering College||Medchal|
|2||Tarun Koshy||14H61A1254||Anurag Group of Institutions(Formerly CVSR college of Engineering)||Medchal|
|3||Sravya Ravella||14211A0565||B.V.Raju Institute of Technology||Medak|
|4||Kotagiri Akshay||14211A0578||B.V.Raju Institute of Technology||Medak|
|5||Kurma Rahul Ray||14211A0579||B.V.Raju Institute of Technology||Medak|
|6||Thati Revanth||14211A05C1||B.V.Raju Institute of Technology||Medak|
|7||Harika Bhupati Raju||14WH1A05B8||BVRIT Hyderabad College of Engineering for Women||Hyderabad|
|8||Saikumar Gunturu||14B81A1275||CVR College of Engineering||Medchal|
|9||H Shashank Kumar||14241A0580||Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology||Hyderabad|
|10||Madishetty Maniraj||14241A05E2||Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology||Hyderabad|
|11||Bala Sundeep Krishna Dasari||14241A05C7||Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology||Hyderabad|
|12||Shruti Pabboju||14241A0545||Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology||Hyderabad|
|13||Sai Prajwal Reddy Nookala||14311A05R8||Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology||Medchal|
|14||Sai Kiran Bompally||14881A05D5||Vardhaman College of Engineering||Rangareddy|
|15||Tarun Reddy Yedavelli||14881A05B4||Vardhaman College of Engineering||Rangareddy|
|16||Ashwini Dumpalla||14881A0517||Vardhaman College of Engineering||Rangareddy|