OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM) technologies and business solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats. With growing volumes and a host of formats to manage and leverage, organizations need to bring structure to the unstructured. By doing so, they will be unleashing the power of information to drive faster decision making, improved agility, strong security policies, and an increased ability to both exploit the opportunities and control the risks of enterprise information.
Designation: Engineering Intern
- B.E/ B.Tech (CSE& IT disciplines only) with minimum 70% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs Graduating in 2017.
Stipend during Internship: INR 12,000 per month+ Free Transport
What you do during Internship:
- Learn the relevant programming languages and tools on own, with the facilities provided
- Understand the assigned components of the product, conduct manual testing of the product
- Be conversant with the Iterative Development Process (IDP) and participate actively in the related meetings
- Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
- Develop automation test cases and fix any issues while executing the test cases
- Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix configuration issues
- Should be able to fix simple and medium complexity defects and conduct testing to make sure of a quality job
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalate issues when necessary
- Good programming knowledge in one or more languages.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Round 1: Technical MCQ – 30 minutes
Round 2: Coding Test – 60 minutes
Round 3: Face to Face Technical Interview
Duration of Internship: 6 Months
Date of Joining : 2nd January 2017
Open Text has openings in Hyderabad and Bangalore.
Placement drive updates:
Number of Students Applied: 865
Number of Students Attended: 284
Number of Students Selected : 2
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at OpenText.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Registration Number||Name of the College||District Name|
|1||Bhuvan M S||13R11A0588||Geethanjali College of Engneering and Technology||Rangareddy|
|2||Sri Varsha M||13881A05K5||Vardhaman College of Engineering||Rangareddy|