Object Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd (OTSI), Known globally for our ability to seamlessly handle the minutest IT requirements of our Enterprise & Government customers, OTSi team has its customers covered for all their technology and product engineering needs. We develop technology and business solutions applying emerging technology frameworks.
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, OTSi offers global reach and local delivery to companies of all sizes, from start-ups to Fortune 500s. Through offices across the US and around the world, we provide universal access to exceptional talent and innovative solutions in a variety of delivery models to reduce overall risk while optimizing outcomes; enabling our customers to thrive in a global economy.
- Managed Services
- System Integration
Designation: Graduate Engineer
- BE/B.Tech (CSE discipline only), MCA
- 2019 graduates with 60% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,40,000
Bond Period: 3 years
- Candidate should be trained in JAVA
- Good understanding in IT technologies
1st round: Online Test Aptitude
2nd round: Technical Interview - 2 Rounds
3rd round: HR interview
Please mention TASK in the place of Institute name when you register for the requirement.
Below Steps to take online test:
1. Download Khelo App From Here (Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kheloapp
App Store: https://apps.apple.com/in/app/khelo/id1480827285)
2. Click on the contests home page icon (orange colour in the bottom-centre) and navigate to OTSI Graduate Jobs Contest
3. Fill in your details and upload your resume by tapping anywhere on the Registration section
4. Participate in OTSI’s Aptitude Test for Graduate Engineer (under the Quizzes section) and submit your answers
5. To know more about OTSI, watch the Corporate Video and Life at OTSI videos from Watch Videos section
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 040 - 48488247
Last Date to Apply: 5th March 2020