OSI Digital, Inc., (formerly OSI Consulting, Inc.) provides purpose-built business and technology solutions that optimize performance to enable data-driven outcomes for our customers. OSI accelerates digital transformation by offering integrated solutions that capture, secure, integrate, analyze and optimize data.
Our services include the design, development, and implementation of new solutions as well as the ongoing management, enhancement and support of our customers’ existing business systems. OSI Digital was founded in 1993, in California and has since expanded to a team of over 1,400 employees worldwide. We have offices in the US, Canada, India, Philippines, Dubai and Australia. Our main offshore delivery center of excellence is located at our state-of-the-art campus in Hyderabad, India, with additional locations in Chennai, Delhi and Bangalore.
For over 25 years, we have supported a diverse portfolio of customers across various industries, including: Software & Business Services, Financial Services, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energy, Retail and Agriculture.
Our client base ranges from start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations, including: Exelon, GE, Hyundai, Toyota, Gilead, Allergan, Yamaha, Gap and Skechers.
OSI Digital has developed strong partner alliances with the world’s leading technology providers such as Tableau, Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, GE, Amazon Web Services, Dell Boomi and Red Hat.
Designation: PLSQL Developer
- B.E/B.Tech (any discipline) MCA 2018 Graduates with minimum 60% throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 3,00,000
- Develops enterprise-level information technology solutions by analyzing, coding, testing, and implementing new and modifying existing software applications.
- Good understanding of ASP.Net and MVC framework.
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and its implementation.
- Good knowledge in SQL Server Reporting Services & Integration Services.
Bond Period: 2 years
- Should possess excellent analytical , logical and problem solving skills.
- Highly proficient in PLSQL
- Self starter - takes initiative and has the ability to take pertinent decisions by himself/herself.
1st round: Technical interview
2nd round: Project Level Test
3rd round: HR interview
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive details:
Number of students applied: 48
Day/ Date of interview: Friday, 02nd August 2018
Status: Results Awaited
For any Questions and Clarifications on proposed OSI Digital Pvt. Ltd Placement drive you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Contact Number: 040 – 48488247
Applied Students: 0