OSI Digital, Inc., (formerly OSI Consulting, Inc.) provides purpose-built business and technology solutions that optimize performance to enable data-driven outcomes for our customers. OSI accelerates digital transformation by offering integrated solutions that capture, secure, integrate, analyze and optimize data.
Our services include the design, development, and implementation of new solutions as well as the ongoing management, enhancement and support of our customers’ existing business systems. OSI Digital was founded in 1993, in California and has since expanded to a team of over 1,400 employees worldwide. We have offices in the US, Canada, India, Philippines, Dubai and Australia. Our main offshore delivery center of excellence is located at our state-of-the-art campus in Hyderabad, India, with additional locations in Chennai, Delhi and Bangalore.
For over 25 years, we have supported a diverse portfolio of customers across various industries, including: Software & Business Services, Financial Services, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Manufacturing, Energy, Retail and Agriculture.
Our client base ranges from start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations, including: Exelon, GE, Hyundai, Toyota, Gilead, Allergan, Yamaha, Gap and Skechers.
OSI Digital has developed strong partner alliances with the world’s leading technology providers such as Tableau, Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, GE, Amazon Web Services, Dell Boomi and Red Hat.
Designation: Devops Engineer
M.Sc, MCA, B.E/BTech, M.E/ M.Tech (any discipline) 2018 graduates with minimum 60% throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 3,00,000
- Deploy, automate, maintain, manage and optimize cloud/on-premise infrastructure and ensure.
- Design, test, implement continuous integration and deployment pipelines using GitLab, CI, Jenkins etc.
- Troubleshoot production issues, source code management, and deployment issues.
- Install, configure and maintain Windows and Linux server software.
- Create and maintain documentation on configuration, troubleshooting, design etc.
Bond Period: 2 years
- Exposure on any of the automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform or other similar tools.
- Strong exposure in source code management, CI/CD tools.
- Expertise in multiple coding and scripting languages including Shell and/or Python, PowerShell.
- Professional Certificates in AWS, RHCE, DevOps will be a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Should have good written and verbal communication skills.
1st round: Online test/ Written test
2nd round: Technical interview
3rd round: HR interview
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Tuesday, 19th March 2019
Number of students applied: 173
Number of students attended: 20
Number of selects: Zero
Applied Students: 0