Founded in 2007, Next Education is a fast-growing, technology-driven company revolutionising the education system in India. Every day, our innovative products and solutions transform the lives of 10% of India’s private-school-going children. More than 10,000,000 students study in 10,000 of our partner schools, across a wide socio-cultural and geographical spectrum of the country.
Domain: Customer Support services
- B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, BBM, BA, MCA, M.Sc. MBA (any disciplines) with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs Graduating in 2018 only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,40,000 – INR 1,85,000
- Non-Voice process: Purpose and Scope of the Position
- Need to follow up with ELSE on submission of monthly documents to HO
- Work with Deputy Managers to resolve issues if any
- Escalate cases to OPS AVP in Bi-Weekly meeting
- File all the cases and send to Kochi (Quarterly Basis)
- Should be self-motivated
- Should take ownership and responsibility of total process
- Voice process: Handle both inbound and outbound calls
- Process and generate agreements for the POs raised by the sales team
- Resolve RTs raised on SPC Q with proper solution maintaining the TAT of 24 hours
- Coordinate with other departments for faster resolution of cases
- Work on other (one-time) responsibilities given by the manager and ensure it is completed within specified timeline
Bond Period: 1 year
- Good Communication Skills in English and Hindi are mandatory. Any other regional language like Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati and Marathi would be added major benefit
- Should be able to do multitask e.g. listening, documenting information, seeking information and problem solving while on call
- Working knowledge of computers and internet savvy
- All the requirements would need excellent communication and written skills and knowing any other regional language would be an added advantage to the candidate
1st round: Written Test (Aptitude and Reasoning and Logical thinking)
2nd round: Essay writing test
3rd round: HR Interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 11:00 AM , 16th June 2018
Awaiting confirmation of interview schedule from Next Education India Pvt Ltd.
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246