Founded in 2007, Next Education is a fast-growing, technology-driven company revolutionising the education system in India. Every day, our innovative products and solutions transform the lives of 10% of India’s private-school-going children. More than 10,000,000 students study in 10,000 of our partner schools, across a wide socio-cultural and geographical spectrum of the country.
- B. Tech, B.SC, B. Com, BBA, BCA, BBM, BA, MCA, M.Sc MBA (any discipline) with 60% aggregate throughout academics and no back logs and Graduating in 2017.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,80,000
Job Description :
Books KYC Documentation, Agreement Generation, PO Processing, Collections
Follow Up, Coordination with Distributor Team and Sales Team
Bond Period: 1 year
- Good Communication Skills in English and Hindi are mandatory
- Should be able to do multitask e.g. listening, documenting information, seeking information and problem solving while on call
- Working knowledge of computers and internet savvy
- All the requirements would need excellent communication and written skills and knowing any other regional language would be an added advantage to the candidate
- Problem Solving, Logical Reasoning, Good Analytical Skills, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Multi-tasking
- Knowledge in Office Productivity Tools - MS Office, Open Office,Google App
1st round: Written test (Aptitude and reasoning, logical thinking)
2nd round: HR face to face interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Shift Timing: 9 AM – 6 PM and Flexible to Change / Extend as per Business Requirement
Placement drive updates:
Date of interview: 15th & 16th September 2017
Number of students applied: 466
Number of students attended: 31
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at Next Education.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Registration Number||Name of the college||District|
|1||Vamsi krishna||13W91A0433||Malla Reddy College of Engineering||Medchal|