Founded in 2007, Next Education is a fast-growing, technology-driven company revolutionising the education system in India. Every day, our innovative products and solutions transform the lives of 10% of India’s private-school-going children. More than 10,000,000 students study in 10,000 of our partner schools, across a wide socio-cultural and geographical spectrum of the country.
Domain: Customer Support services
- B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, BBM, BA, MCA, M.Sc, MBA (any discipline) with 60% aggregate throughout academics without any active backlogs and graduating in 2018 only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,40,000 – INR 1,85,000
- Building strong rapport by utilizing interpersonal skills, asking clarifying questions and anticipating customer needs.
- Build positive working relationships with Agents/Customers to increase repeat business.
- Improve service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand customer needs, providing guidance, and feedback and helping them with product tour demos.
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns by investigating problems; develop solutions and manage through to resolution by resolving Login & Client Issues like Antivirus / Firewall configuring by taking remote sessions.
- Reports completion of calls as well as information received. Notifies Manager of trends and concerns seen or noted.
- Document all customer interactions in the appropriate databases so that others in the department may be trained to execute.
Bond Period: 1 year
- Good Communication Skills in English and Hindi are mandatory.
- Should be able to do multitask e.g. listening, documenting information, seeking information and problem solving while on call.
- Working knowledge of computers and internet savvy.
- All the requirements would need excellent communication and written skills and knowing any other regional language would be an added advantage to the candidate.
1st round: Written test
2nd round: Essay writing test
3rd round: HR interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Flexible to work in Night Shifts
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Friday, 24 November 2017
Number of students applied: 483
Number of students attended: 382
Number of selects: 20
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at Next Education.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the student||College Name||District|
|1||R.Padma Kumari||Annie Besant Degree College For Women||Hyderabad|
|2||Yeldi Chiranjivi||Arora Degree College||Karimnagar|
|3||Sunitha Adapa||Pragathi Degree College||Hyderabad|
|4||Sri Ramula Manikanta||Rama Krishna Degree&Pg College||Jagityal|
|5||Hema Chandra||Siddhartha Degree College For Women||Hyderabad|
|6||Tumuluri Lakshmi Sahithi||Siddhartha Degree College For Women||Hyderabad|
|7||G.Pranitha||Siddhartha Degree College For Women||Hyderabad|
|8||A.Ranjitha||Siddhartha Degree College For Women||Hyderabad|
|9||N.Sharadha||Siddhartha Degree College For Women||Hyderabad|
|10||Janardhan Abhliash||Siddhartha Degree College For Women||Hyderabad|
|11||Mohd. Yasmin||Siddhartha Degree College For Women||Hyderabad|
|12||Y.Vinisha||Siddhartha Degree College For Women||Hyderabad|
|13||Syeda Amreen Sultana||St.Joesph College Of Degree||Hyderabad|
|14||Swetha Kumar Singh||Vasundara Degree&Pg College||Hyderabad|
|15||Shafeen Firdose||St.Anns Degree College For Women ,Mallapur||Medchal|
|16||Preethi Alladi||St.Anns Degree College For Women ,Mallapur||Medchal|
|17||Radhikasharma||St.Anns Degree College For Women ,Mallapur||Medchal|
|18||Veldi Radhika||St.Anns Degree College For Women ,Mallapur||Medchal|
|19||Siripuram Swathi||St.Anns Degree College For Women ,Mallapur||Medchal|
|20||Mahor Vishal Kumar||NA||NA|