Founded in 2007, Next Education is a fast-growing, technology-driven company revolutionising the education system in India. Every day, our innovative products and solutions transform the lives of 10% of India’s private-school-going children. More than 10,000,000 students study in 10,000 of our partner schools, across a wide socio-cultural and geographical spectrum of the country.
Domain: Customer Support services
- B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, BBM, BA, MCA, M.Sc, MBA (all disciplines) 2017 graduates with 60% aggregate throughout academics only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,40,000 – INR 1,85,000
- Building strong rapport by utilizing interpersonal skills, asking clarifying questions and anticipating customer needs.
- Build positive working relationships with Agents/Customers to increase repeat business.
- Improve service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand customer needs, providing guidance, and feedback and helping them with product tour demos.
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns by investigating problems; develop solutions and manage through to resolution by resolving Login & Client Issues like Antivirus / Firewall configuring by taking remote sessions.
- Reports completion of calls as well as information received. Notifies Manager of trends and concerns seen or noted.
- Document all customer interactions in the appropriate databases so that others in the department may be trained to execute.
Bond Period: 1 year
- Good Communication Skills in English and Hindi are mandatory.
- Should be able to do multitask e.g. listening, documenting information, seeking information and problem solving while on call.
- Working knowledge of computers and internet savvy.
- All the requirements would need excellent communication and written skills and knowing any other regional language would be an added advantage to the candidate.
1st round: Written test
2nd round: Essay writing test
3rd round: HR interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Flexible to work in Night Shifts
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Wednesday, 15th November 2017
Number of students applied: 216
Number of students attended: 10
Number of selects: 02