We enable our clients to become better employers by designing, deploying, maintaining and operating HR as a service. Our HR business process services cover workforce management, time and attendance, local and global payroll, talent administration, and people analytics.
NGA Human Resources has been a leading provider of HR solutions for over 40 years. We are recognized as a driver of innovation in HR by leading market observers. Our 8,000 staff in 35 countries administer and reward 8 million employees in over 100 countries.
We have strategic alliances with HCM technology leaders including SAP, SuccessFactors, Workday and Oracle.
What sets us apart is The NGA Advantage. It is a unique combination of deep HR experience and insight, advanced technology platforms and applications, and a global portfolio of flexible service delivery options.
Designation: QA Tester
B.E/B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE disciplines only) with minimum 65% aggregate throughout the academics and no back logs Graduating in 2017
CTC per Annum: INR 2,75,000
- Works with the QA Lead to create Test Specification
- Responsible for accurately charging hours to the items specified.
- Performs the following testing activities
- System Integration Testing
- End to End Testing
- Report Testing
- Interface Testing
- Regression testing
- Functional testing
- Security Testing
- Third Party Integration Testing
- Creates and executes high quality test scripts
- Updates Process Related Reports and Documents
- Supports the UAT teams by providing any information whenever required
- Adhering to Company Policies, Rules and Regulations
- Following Quality Processes Thoroughly - Checklists, Standards Etc. On Process
- Adhering to Work Timings, Leave Schedules
Bond Period: 2 years
- Testing skills in HR modules like PA, OM, Time, Payroll, Benefits, ESS and MSS
- HP Quality center familiarity
- Knowledge of elementary Programming skills and /or ability to Debug programs
- Experience with automation tools
- Knowledge of QA best practices
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to achieve deadlines
- Learning Attitude
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Team player
1st round: Written Test (Aptitude Reasoning and Technical)
2nd round: Group Discussion
3rd round: Face to face Technical Round
4th round: HR Interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Placement drive details:
Day/ Date of interview: Tuesday, 22nd August 2017
Number of students applied: 368
Number of students attended: 75
Number of selects: 02
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at NGA Human Resources.
Name of the Student
TASK Registration Number
Name of the College
|1||Voora Anjali||13641A0531||Vaagdevi college of engineering||Warangal Urban|
|2||B Thirupathi Reddy||13J21A0409||Joginpally B R Engineering College||Rangareddy|