Mold-Tek Technologies Limited (Mold-Tek) is one of the leading Engineering and technology solutions partner to many key players in various Engineering services across the globe. It is the one of the only Listed (BSE & NSE) Engineering services providers in India and headquartered in Hyderabad. Moldtek specializes in providing Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and IT services and has a strong team of young energetic engineers lead by professionals with vast experience in Engineering, Project management, Software development and analytics.
Since 1986, Moldtek as a group believes in long term partnerships with its customers and invests substantial resources internally in software development, quality control, training and analytics to ensure the best possible customer experience. Moldtek culture imbibes in each of the employees to constantly learn and improve project delivery & quality in line with customer requirements to bring out the best possible value to our customers.
Domain: Civil Engineering
Designation: Trainee CAD Engineer
B.E/B.Tech (Civil discipline only) 2018 Graduates with 65% aggregate in B.E/ B.Tech and 70% in SSC & Intermediate without any active/ standing backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,56,000
- Design or redesign complex layouts and drawings from general written or verbal specifications from Group Leader.
- Produce CAD drawings for new or improved products using industry, departmental and discipline standards.
- Work with other teams to obtain reference information for drawings.
- Work with project team to execute projects on time and on budget.
- Review design layouts to find and resolve problems involving compatibility with basic design concepts.
- Work with engineering and manufacturing team to investigate and resolve problems with existing designs.
- Participate in engineering and manufacturing design reviews to evaluate design concepts and make recommendations.
- Read and understand 2D and 3D drawings.
- Make corrections to the drawings as requested by the senior staff.
- Provide alternative design concepts to meet customer requirements.
- Create and update database of design records for future reference purposes.
- Assist team in CAD drawing and designing tasks.
Bond Period: 3 years
- Good Subject knowledge in Civil Engineering
- Basic knowledge on Auto-cad ,Drafting & Editing
- Verification of client inputs
- Review on sample documents taken from earlier project.
1st round: Written test (comprising of aptitude and Trigonometry) for a duration of 60 min
2nd round: Technical interview
3rd round: HR interview
All students must carry a scientific calculator on the Day/ Date of interview.
Students Qualified in written test are only eligible to attend a Technical & HR interview.
Offer letters will be issued to the selected students at our office.
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof on Day/ Date of interview.
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 63
Day/ Date of interview: Tuesday, 21st May 2019
Number of selects: Zero
Applied Students: 0