Modak Analytics was founded in 2010 with an aim to help clients leverage advanced analytics to further their business goals. Our core team is highly experienced with over 45 years of cumulative experience and have held senior management positions in top IT firms. The management team has 6 patents in the field of data analytics for innovative solutions. With the will and vision to provide world class big data related analytics services, we seek to become one of the preferred and among the top analytics service providers in the world.
Faster, better yet lighter on the budget. This sums up the basic and ever present requirement of any organization. More and more organizations are turning to big data analytics to achieve their business goals. And with this increase in need, the demand for competent and hassle free services which can take care of voluminous and an ever increasing data pool is increasing. Organizations needs services which can respond with speed, precision, be adaptable to changes and help making big decisions simpler.
Designation: Trainee Software Engineer
- B.Tech/ B.E (CSE, IT, ECE disciplines only) 2017 Graduates with minimum of 65% in B.E/ B.Tech, 85% in intermediate and SSC with EAMCET ranking below 30,000 and no backlogs.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,00,000 - INR 3,00,000
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
Bond Period: 3 years
Trained in C, C++, Java & SQL
1st round: Written Test
2nd round: Technical interview
3rd round: HR interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Placement drive updates:
Date of Interview: 27th October 2017
Number of students applied: 224
Number of students attended: 24
Number of selects: 02
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at Modak Analytics.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Aparna A||13567T0909||Kakatiya University CollegeOf Engineering & Technolgy||Warangal Urban|
|2||Nishil A||13567T0928||Kakatiya University CollegeOf Engineering &Technolgy||Warangal Urban|