Mistui O.S.K Lines (MOL) is a Japanese transport company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. The company's main area of operations is international shipping. Backed by experience and technologies developed over 132 years, MOL moves today’s global economy. MOL operates specialized bulk carriers for iron ore, coal, and woodchips; tankers that transport crude oil and LNG; car carriers; cruise ships; ferries and coastal liners; and containerships that deliver a variety of finished products as part of the largest and most diverse global network of liner and logistics services. Our ocean shipping - main business - supports communities and industries around the world, by concentrating on group wide strengths. With the world's largest fleet, backed by experience and technologies developed over 130 years, our activities and opportunities are borderless. We contribute to global economic growth while continually evolving as a resilient, flexible, powerful corporate group.
Designation: Trainee - Documentation
- B.Sc , BA, B.Com (any discipline) with minimum 50 % aggregate throughout the academics and no back logs graduating in 2018 only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,58,000 + Night shift allowances
- Inputting the shipment details from shipping instructions for creating Bill of Lading
- Refer to the various SOP / Reference Guides available in the dept, in case of doubt, to check with his/her senior and get it clarified
- Update the excel database with his productivity
- Responsible For Process/ Refresher Training
- Resolving Queries and Daily Process Issues and providing feedback to FOs
- Following up with the pending queries
- Adhering to the priorities set in the Process Manuals
Bond Period: NA
- Good Written & Spoken English
- Good Comprehension skills
- Good Keyboard skills with minimum 30 wpm typing Speed
- Team Player with positive attitude
- To work in shifts ,work longer hours and handle pressure
- To relocate as per Business requirements
1st round: Written test on Aptitude (Mental Ability & Reasoning) ,English ,Geography & Shipping
2nd round: Typing Test
3rd round: HR interview
Please carry your updated resume, 2 recent passport size photographs & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Placement drive details:
Day/ Date of interview: Monday, 16th & Tuesday, 17th April 2018
Number of students applied: 349
Number of students attended: 24
Number of selects: 02
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at MoL information Processing services.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Pulimati Sahana||717015467022||Sree Chaitanya Degree and PG College||Karimnagar|
|2||Rajnish Kumar Singh||111715015026||Loyala Academy Degree and PG College||Hyderabad|