MetrixLab provides consumer insights that drive smarter business decisions. As a truly digital global research agency, we pioneer new technologies and integrate multiple data sources to push the boundaries of research. This enables our experts to provide high quality insights at scale, at speed and for an unparalleled value. In just one decade, we’ve grown rapidly and now work with more than half of the world’s top 100 brands. Our expertise, passion and solutions help our clients succeed in product innovation, brand engagement and customer value in over 90 countries. MetrixLab is part of the Macromill Group.
Domain: Market research
Designation: Trainee Survey Analyst
- B.E/ B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE & EEE disciplines only) B.Sc (Computers), BCA
- 2019 Graduates with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,82,000 + Night shift allowance
- Learning Ztell programming
- Programming simple Surveys and drafting QC
- Learning Qre analysis
- Interact with Trainer and senior colleagues
- Meeting the Timelines-Completing the assignments on time
Bond Period: 2 years
- Excellent Communication Skills (both verbal and written)
- Good Analytical, Logical and Creative Skills
- Positive attitude
- Open to learning
1st round: Written test (Aptitude)
2nd round: Group Discussion
3rd round: HR interview
Candidates should be ready to be on-boarded immediately.
Flexible to work in night shifts.
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/Date of Interview: Thursday, 22nd August 2019
Number of students attended: 49
Number of selects: 10
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in Metrixlab.
Click here to view the list of Selected Candidate details: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BSuCc1LXdSCkOCTxSB79KGA7mYSjDfRW/view?usp=sharing
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Contact Number: 040 - 48488245
Last Date to Apply: 19th August 2019