Medvarsity Online is India’s first and largest online medical certification and training company. Medvarsity Online has over 45000 certified graduates. Medvarsity offers a wide range of clinical and non-clinical courses that will upgrade clinical, management & leadership skills of a healthcare professional. The clinical courses are exclusively designed by doctors, for doctors. The non-clinical courses are designed by the industry experts from the leading universities like AMITY and Cornell University. We have around 140 courses currently being pursued by over 10000 active learners and course accreditation by leading global partners like University of New South Wales & Royal Liverpool Academy among others. With over 45 clinical training partners across the country & outside, Medvarsity is working at impacting the healthcare ecosystem in a substantial way
Domain: Elearning Company
Designation: Admission Counsellor
· B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, B.Com ( any discipline )
· 2020 graduating with 50% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,50,000 – INR 3,50,000
As Admission Counselor / Sr. Admission Counselor, responsible for inside sales execution, you should achieve the assigned sales target and eventually generate revenues for the organization. We seek a passionate and talented professional to join our growing family.
· Responsible for the course promotion and sales
· Meet the targets set by the team leader
· Effective utilization of leads and Maintain a positive and healthy conversion rate
· Exceptional communication skills
· Create a positive brand image and awareness among prospective students
· Have a good understanding of the product information and ensure proper handling of all queries of the students by effective Counselling
· Make the sales pitch according the customers behavior and requirement
Bond Period: 1 year
· Excellent communication, counselling, convincing ability and selling skills
· Should be able to communicate in 2-3 languages,
· Basic knowledge of methods involved in presenting, promoting and selling products or services
· Interest in Working for Inside Sales.
1st round: HR interview
2nd round: Interview with Team Leader
3rd round: Interview with Manager
· Day Shift
· Attractive Incentives
· Health & Medical Insurance?
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of online test: Wednesday/ 29th January 2020
Number of students attended: 1200
Number of selects: 20
Click here to view the list of selected students: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wMr6q7EaHzaK5eUbp4kJVXwEjZyzUvDuvwq9-8u7fZw/edit?usp=sharing
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: 040 - 48488245
Last Date to Apply: 17th January 2020