Massil Technologies in the year 2017, Massil Technologies is a known technology services and products company based out of Hyderabad, India. Our focus areas of work are System Integration, Cloud and Blockchain.
Over the last couple of years, Massil has taken giant strides in services related to system integration and cloud. Massil is proud of its R & D wing and is ready to be the torch bearer in most trending technology - blockchain. Introducing Massil Missile, a blockchain platform that allows you to build an enterprise blockchain application or product just by drag & drop functionality. Watch out for some interesting updates.
Domain: Software Development
Designation: JAVA developer
- B.E/B.Tech (CSE, IT and ECE disciplines only)
- 2019 graduates with 60% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,50,000
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Should be hands-on coder and should own couple of modules on the project
- Ensures that the final deliverable meets the functional specifications of the end user.
Bond Period: 2 years
- Knowledge on Core Java.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong problem solving and prioritizing abilities
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
1st round: Written Test (Aptitude & technical)
2nd round: Technical Interview
3rd round: HR interview
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive details:
Note: The Scheduled drive stands cancelled due to the existing situation of Corona Virus.
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246
Last Date to Apply: 17th March 2020