MTX Group Inc. is seeking motivated individuals to join our team. MTX Group Inc is a global cloud implementation partner that enables organizations to become a fit enterprise through digital transformation and strategy. MTX is powered by the Maverick.io Artificial Intelligence platform and has a strong presence in the Public Sector providing proprietary designs and innovative concept accelerators around licensing and permitting, inspections, grants management, case management, and program management. MTX is a strategic partner with Salesforce with specialty expertise in Einstein Analytics, Mulesoft, Customer Community, Commerce Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
The Consultant Trainee (SFDC) role adheres to and promotes MTX Group, Inc’s company’s values by performing respective duties in a manner that supports and contributes to the achievement of MTX Group, Inc’s company’s goals.
Designation: Consultant Trainee
B.E/ B.Tech (CSE & IT discipline only)
2020 Graduating students with minimum 65% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 6,50,000
- Salesforce development using configuration and customization.
- Execute the unit testing to produce defect free software.
- Ensuring the test coverage and creating test methods.
- Creating documentation on modules/enhancements developed.
- Develop lightning components and features.
- Design and develop the rest/ SOAP integrations.
- Design and Articulate business or functional requirements and come up with optimal working solutions.
Bond Period: NA
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming (OOP/OOD) preferred.
- Strong understanding on SQL, Oracle etc.
- Preferred knowledge on Salesforce CRM software
- Preferred knowledge on version control and continuous integration via bitbucket or Github
- Strong analytical skills in analyzing complex problems, processes, and systems to propose solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate across cross-functional teams
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
1st round: Aptitude test/ Programing (Online)
2nd round: Programming test
3rd round: Group discussion
4th round: Technical interview
5th round: HR interview
Please carry an updated Resume, College ID card, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Tuesday, 1st October 2019
Number of students attended: 719
Number of students cleared Aptitude test/ Programing (Online): 61
Number of selects: 7
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in MTX Group Inc.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||Name of the College||District|
|1||Ramadevi Medoji||CMR College of Engineering and Technology||Medchal|
|2||Charagonda Santhosh Kumar||Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science||Warangal urban|
|3||Jinnolu Srikanth Reddy||Malla Reddy Engineering College||Medchal|
|4||Varshith Pala||Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science||Warangal urban|
|5||Gandla Akhil||Anurag Group of Institutions Formerly CVSR College Of Engineering||Medchal|
|6||Nadimpally Prathul Sai Goud||JNTUH College of Engineering Manthani||Peddapalli|
|7||Harsha Vardhan Reddy Putta||Kakatiya Institute Of Technology And Science||Warangal urban|
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Contact Number: 040 - 48488247
Last Date to Apply: 28th September 2019