MAQ Consulting is a staffing firm specializing in contract positions at Microsoft Corporation and other leading high-tech companies located in the Pacific Northwest. As one of the select Talent Source staffing program vendors at Microsoft Corporation, we get priority access to the following position categories: • Program Management (technical and non-technical) • Project Management (technical and non-technical) • Marketing professionals of all levels • Content Writers/Editors/Producers and Coordinators • UX Designers, Visual Designers, Information Architects • 3D Artists, Art Directors and Motion Graphic Designers
MAQ Consulting closely works with Microsoft Corporation as direct client for various positions such as Project Manager and Program Manager, Web Producer or Site Editor, Media Producer, Marketing Specialist and Marketing Programs Manager, Graphic Designer and Product Designer, Production Assistant.
Domain: Software Development
Designation: Software Intern
- B. E/ B. Tech (CSE & IT disciplines only), M.E/M.Tech (CSE & IT disciplines only), BCA + MCA, MCA+B.Sc. (Computers) with minimum 60% in 10th,12th, UG and PG without any backlog Graduating in 2019 need apply.
Stipend during Internship: INR 20,000 per month
What you do during Internship:
Software requirements (~15%):
- Elicit requirements from onsite team and customer team.
- Review User Stories and create software development tasks.
- Participate in daily project team huddles and attend daily calls with the onsite team and customer to understand business needs.
Develop architecture design (~20%):
- Develop iterative prototypes and analyze various upstream data sources.
- Prepare approach document based on the business needs.
- Identify design alternatives and conduct technical feasibility.
- Develop proof of concepts for technical evaluation and early customer feedback.
- Develop database schema and document other architectural dependencies for a reliable, scalable, and optimal solution.
- Develop algorithms to convert functional specifications into software design.
Application development using Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server BI tools, Power BI, Microsoft Azure, SharePoint Online, and C# (~35%)
- Write Frontend and Backend code as per the approach document.
- Test the solution at the unit level.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance web applications using latest frameworks and libraries.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance unit test suites to verify the accuracy of ETL processes, dimensional data, OLAP cubes and various forms of BI content including reports, dashboards, and analytical models.
- Analyze the reports generated by the tools and incorporate the changes/ results.
- Conduct peer code reviews and external code reviews using Git and Visual Studio Online.
- Generate and deploy daily builds for verification and customer review.
Business Intelligence (BI) application testing (~20%):
- Ensure the consistency between the defined requirements, the implementation of the business logic at the database layer, and the user’s experience in interacting with that data.
- Work closely with BI, DW, and DB developers to understand, analyze, make solution recommendations and define alternate strategy for data design, ETL processes, and unit testing of data.
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries to validate the solution.
- Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot BI solutions.
- Verification Automation framework development using Selenium and other tools.
Training and certifications (~10%):
- Participate in technical study groups.
- Complete Microsoft certifications like MCSE: Data Management and Analytics, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, and MCSA: Machine Learning.
- Complete MOOC courses from Coursera and edX along with other in-house courses.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
1st round: Online Test (Coding and General aptitude)
2nd round: Face to face Technical Interview
3rd round: Interview with Director
Duration of Internship: 6 Months (Expected Joining date: 1st week of August 2018)
Type of Internship: Full time to be based out of MAQ office, located in Hyderabad or Mumbai
Need to carry updated Resume and two passport size photos for the interview.
Relocation benefit: Maximum of INR 5,000 (Rupees Five thousand only).
Number of students applied: 1023
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 11:00 AM, 11th January 2018
Due to operational reasons MAQ software has confirmed to initiate the selection process during 1st week of June 2018 only, Kindly note.
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246