In business since 2000, LanceSoft is a nationally certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) that has established itself as a pioneer in providing highly scalable, cost-effective workforce solutions to a diverse set of customers across various industries in the United States. Headquartered in Virginia, LanceSoft currently operates out of several locations in the US and Canada.
Designation: Trainee Recruiter ( US Staffing)
- B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc, MBA (any discipline) 2018 Graduates with 50% aggregate throughout academics only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,80,000
Understanding the Clients need through the job description provided and sourcing candidates through job portals and other social websites accordingly.
Establishing contacts with candidates through calls on a regular basis.
Determines applicant qualifications by sourcing the right profiles, analyzing responses, interviewing applicants and verifying references.
Responsible for salary negotiations, candidate submission to Client, coordinating interviews, closing the candidates till the applicant gets on-boarded.
Post Client requirements to appropriate Internet sources and attract applicants by placing job advertisements, using job sites and other social media.
Research new sources for active and passive candidate and develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
Build networks to find qualified passive candidates and efficiently fill open positions.
Maintaining personal database of day to day recruiting activity.
Bond Period: NA
- Should have passion to make his/her career in US Staffing (Human resources)
- Sound knowledge on Technical / Healthcare / Energy / Utility concepts is a plus (Not mandatory)
- Should be computer savvy, excellent knowledge of Internet usage and basic MS office skills (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Basic phone and email etiquettes
- Should be target oriented and have the capability to handle pressure
- Should have very strong communication (both written and oral) and inter personal skills
- Should have convincing skills.
- Should have time management and negotiation skills
- Should have the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
1st round: Aptitude test (15-20 minutes)
2nd round: In person Interview
3rd round: HR discussions
Shift Timings: 6:30 PM - 3:30 AM
Please carry an updated Resume and Government-approved original identity proof on the Day/ Date of interview.
Placement drive updates:
Day/Date of Interview: Tuesday, 22nd January 2019 - Wednesday, 23rd January 2019
Number of students applied: 179
Number of students attended: 13
Number of selects: 04
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in LanceSoft India Pvt. Ltd.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Athresh Kumar B||14M61A0463||Swarna Bharathi Institute of Scince and Technology||Khammam|
|2||Sai Charan V||14C41A0521||Jayamukhi Institute af Technological Sciences||Warangal Rural|
|3||Chandra Sekhar Reddy||14B61A0398||Nalla Malla Reddy Engineering College||Ranga Reddy|
|4||M Pavan Kumar||14B61A0359||Nalla Malla Reddy Engineering College||Ranga Reddy|
Applied Students: 0