In business since 2000, LanceSoft is a nationally certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) that has established itself as a pioneer in providing highly scalable, cost-effective workforce solutions to a diverse set of customers across various industries in the United States. Headquartered in Virginia, LanceSoft currently operates out of several locations in the US and Canada.
Designation: Trainee Recruiter ( US Staffing)
- B.A, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc (any discipline) with minimum 50% aggregate throughout the academics and no back logs graduating in 2018.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,80,000
Job Description :
- Understanding the Clients need through the job description provided and sourcing candidates through job portals and other social websites accordingly.
- Establishing contacts with candidates through calls on a regular basis.
- Determines applicant qualifications by sourcing the right profiles, analyzing responses, interviewing applicants and verifying references.
- Responsible for salary negotiations, candidate submission to Client, coordinating interviews, closing the candidates till the applicant gets on-boarded.
- Post Client requirements to appropriate Internet sources and attract applicants by placing job advertisements, using job sites and other social media.
- Research new sources for active and passive candidate and develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates and efficiently fill open positions.
- Maintaining personal database of day to day recruiting activity.
Bond Period: NA
- Should have passion to make his/her career in US Staffing (Human resources)
- Sound knowledge on Technical / Healthcare / Energy / Utility concepts is a plus (Not mandatory)
- Should be computer savvy, excellent knowledge of Internet usage and basic MS office skills (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Basic phone and email etiquettes
- Should be target oriented and have the capability to handle pressure
- Should have very strong communication (both written and oral) and inter personal skills
- Should have convincing skills.
- Should have time management and negotiation skills
- Should have the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
1st round: Aptitude Test
2nd round: In person Interview
3rd round: HR Interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Shift Timings: 7:30 PM to 4:30 AM (Cab- Drop facility provided to the Female Employees)
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 258
Number of students attended: 36
Number of students who have cleared the JAM (Just A Minute) Session conducted on Monday, 07th May 2018: 15
Number of selects: 04
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at Lancesoft India Pvt. Ltd.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||TASK Student registration Number||Name of the Student||College Name||College District|
|1||118415467002||Suman Bheemkar||Shivani Womens Degree College||Rangareddy|
|2||122515467006||Durga malleshwar Vemuri||Sreenidhi Degree and Pg College||Hyderabad|
|3||111015402032||Jayasree Madi||Keshav Memorial Institute of Commerce and Sciences||Hyderabad|
|4||110015402047||S Kamalesh||Indian Institute of Management and Commerce||Hyderabad|