In business since 2000, LanceSoft is a nationally certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) that has established itself as a pioneer in providing highly scalable, cost-effective workforce solutions to a diverse set of customers across various industries in the United States. Headquartered in Virginia, LanceSoft currently operates out of several locations in the US and Canada.
Designation: Trainee Recruiter (US Staffing)
Eligibility Criteria: B.E/ B.Tech, BBA, BA, B.Com, B.Sc (any Discipline ) 2018 Graduates with 50% aggregate throughout academics only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,80,000
- Understanding the Clients need through the job description provided and sourcing candidates through job portals and other social websites accordingly.
- Establishing contacts with candidates through calls on a regular basis.
- Determines applicant qualifications by sourcing the right profiles, analyzing responses, interviewing applicants and verifying references.
- Responsible for salary negotiations, candidate submission to Client, coordinating interviews, closing the candidates till the applicant gets on-boarded.
- Post Client requirements to appropriate Internet sources and attract applicants by placing job advertisements, using job sites and other social media.
- Research new sources for active and passive candidate and develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates and efficiently fill open positions.
- Maintaining personal database of day to day recruiting activity.
Bond Period: NA
- Should have passion to make his/her career in US Staffing (Human resources)
- Sound knowledge on Technical / Healthcare / Energy / Utility concepts is a plus (Not mandatory)
- Should be computer savvy, excellent knowledge of Internet usage and basic MS office skills (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Basic phone and email etiquettes
- Should be target oriented and have the capability to handle pressure
- Should have very strong communication (both written and oral) and inter personal skills
- Should have convincing skills.
- Should have time management and negotiation skills
- Should have the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
1st round: Aptitude test (15-20 mins)
2nd round: In person interview
3rd round: HR interview
Please carry an updated Resume and Government-approved original identity proof on the Day/ Date of interview.
Shift Timings: 7:30 PM to 4:30 AM
Drop facility is only for female employees within 5 – 8 kms
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Friday, 5th October 2018
Number of students applied: 245
Number of students attended: 24
Number of selects: 02
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in LanceSoft.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Kapuganti Anusha||14PQ1A0464||Anurag College of Engineering||Medchal|
|2||Balmuri Karthik Rao||14P61A0556||Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology||Medchal|