In business since 2000, LanceSoft is a nationally certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) that has established itself as a pioneer in providing highly scalable, cost-effective workforce solutions to a diverse set of customers across various industries in the United States. Headquartered in Virginia, LanceSoft currently operates out of several locations in the US and Canada.
Designation: Trainee Recruiter ( US Staffing)
- B.E/B.Tech, B.A, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc (any discipline) 2017 graduates with minimum 50% throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,80,000 + Medical Insurance
- Understanding the Clients need through the job description provided and sourcing candidates through job portals and other social websites accordingly.
- Establishing contacts with candidates through calls on a regular basis.
- Determines applicant qualifications by sourcing the right profiles, analyzing responses, interviewing applicants and verifying references.
- Responsible for salary negotiations, candidate submission to Client, coordinating interviews, closing the candidates till the applicant gets on-boarded.
- Post Client requirements to appropriate Internet sources and attract applicants by placing job advertisements, using job sites and other social media.
- Research new sources for active and passive candidate and develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates and efficiently fill open positions.
- Maintaining personal database of day to day recruiting activity.
Bond Period: NA
- Should have passion to make his/her career in US Staffing (Human resources)
- Sound knowledge on Technical / Healthcare / Energy / Utility concepts is a plus (Not mandatory)
- Should be computer savvy, excellent knowledge of Internet usage and basic MS office skills (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Basic phone and email etiquettes
- Should be target oriented and have the capability to handle pressure
- Should have very strong communication (both written and oral) and inter personal skills
- Should have convincing skills.
- Should have time management and negotiation skills
- Should have the ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
1st round: Aptitude Test
2nd round: Technical Test
3rd round: Technical Interview
4th round: Interview with CEO & HR
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Shift Timings: 7:30 PM to 4:30 AM
Drop facility is provided for female employees.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Monday, 05th March 2018
Number of students applied: 183
Number of students attended: 28
Number of selects: 02
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at LanceSoft.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Mahesh Mulge||106414401046||Badruka College of Commerce||Hyderabad|
|2||Gonugunta Balaji||13R91A0478||Teegala krishna reddy engineering college||Ranga Reddy|