LSN is a rapidly growing software development and professional services company delivering superior results for the clients. We have a proven track record of hitting deadlines, staying on budget and having a pro-active approach to client relations as a result we have experienced major growth year by year. We serve as one-stop service provider that supports you at every stage from product conceptualization to implementation and maintenance or as a point solution provider anywhere along the spectrum we make IT happen. We provide software development expertise along with industry-leading knowledge across a broad spectrum of product and technology disciplines. Our work in mobile apps, web development, e-commerce, custom app development, cloud services, and social network integration provides backbone for our client business.
Designation: Digital Marketing Specialist
- MBA (Marketing), BBA, BBM, B.E/ B.Tech (any discipline) 2018 Graduates with minimum 60% throughout the academics only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,80,000
- Create, communicate, manage and execute comprehensive multi-channel marketing plans for your clients.
- Define, implement, test and track the effectiveness of marketing programs for driving Full-Service signups and sales conversion.
- Track marketing analytics and determine the most cost-effective marketing channels and programs for each client.
- Assess, compare and analyze marketing programs/options and alternatives for our clients.
- Ensure marketing programs are cost-effective, delivered on time and within budget.
- Monitor web, social, and mobile marketing trends, and incorporate new mechanisms into our client’s marketing mix.
- Serve as a “voice-of-customer’ to help drive requirements to our product team to help the company develop new features which can help our clients more effectively market their respective businesses.
Bond Period: NA
Should have excellent communication skills both in written & Verbal.
Should have strong knowledge in digital marketing.
1st round: Written test
2nd round: Technical interview
3rd round: HR interview
Please carry an updated Resume and Government-approved original identity proof on the Day/ Date of interview.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Monday, 19th November 2018
Number of students applied: 249
Number of students attended: 15
Number of selects: Zero