Founded in 2001, Knoah Solutions is a leading offshore outsourcing company with multiple facilities in Hyderabad, India. We provide both large and small organizations with world-class multi-channel customer and technical support services, and business process outsourcing (BPO). Built on a solid framework of experience, process-orientation, superior staffing and training, state-of-the-art facilities, and cutting-edge technologies, Knoah is dedicated to maximizing the value derived from outsourcing for each and every client we support. Knoah Solutions operations and processes have been ISO 9001:2000 certified. In 2006, Knoah was recognized by The Global Services 100 as a Top 100 Provider and was recently named a *Rising Star* by The International Association of Outsourcers (IAOP) Global Outsourcing 100.
What enables us to succeed with both large and small organizations is our ability to provide a robust, always-on infrastructure with well defined, certified best practices, a transparent reporting framework and the flexibility to adjust to changing requirements. Large organizations appreciate our flexibility and responsiveness and smaller companies appreciate the solid, professional environment for entrusting their support services. Both appreciate the award winning results we provide to their customers.
Our approach enables companies to be more focused on their core business, free up resources, and gain access to expertise and advanced technologies, all while reducing costs and improving customer satisfaction. Quite simply, Knoah is more accessible, flexible, responsive, and scalable than our competitors. At Knoah, we believe in partnerships that go beyond the vendor/client relationship that is often the norm for larger outsourcers.
Designation: IoT Support/ Technical Support (Non Voice)
- BA, B.com, BCA, B.Sc, B.E/B.Tech (any discipline) 2019 Graduating students with minimum 60% throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 1,50,000 + Free Transportation
- Provide customer service for electronic products such as High-definition Consumer goods, Smart phones and Tablets.
- Provide technical assistance through web-chat and email-based communication tools.
- Providing timely resolution to customer queries and complaints in a professional manner and in accordance to established guidelines.
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer service issues and schedule field service calls when necessary.
- Adhering to quality and performance standards.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed program metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs in accordance with company guidelines.
- Retaining customers and preventing from disconnecting services, repair and respond to diverse types of inquiries.
- Documenting customer transactions accurately and in-time in related customer and business tools.
- Collaborating with team members and cross functional teams as per the business need.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the program and service delivery process.
Bond Period: NA
- Basic searching skills.
- Understanding on emailing process.
- Good communication
- Good typing, browsing and multitasking
- Good communications and convincing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, intrapersonal skills and team player
1st round: Passage Writing
2nd round: 2 levels of Technical Assessment test
3rd round: Typing Test
4th round: Face to face discussion with Operations Manager
5th round: HR interview
Should be willing to work in Rotational Shift.
Transport: Provided for Night Shifts (Home Pick up & Home Drop within 30 Kms or radius from Knoah Solutions)
Number of students applied: Placement drive details: 1302
Number of students eligible for placement drive: 1132
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Thursday, 04th April & 5th April 2019
Number of students attended: 82
Number of students shortlisted for 2nd level of interview (Face to face discussion with Operations Manager & HR interview): 23
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the student who got selected in Knoah Solutions.
Selected Candidate details:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Rudra Mounika||211716402028||SRI RATNA DEGREE COLLEGE FOR WOMEN 12117||Medchal|
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Lavanya
Contact Number: 040 – 48488247