Keyvertex Technologies was created with a mission to create/produce quality applications with special emphasis on mobile frameworks such as Angular, REACT, Android and iOS and web application frameworks such as NodeJS and JEE.
Designation: Full Stack Application Developer
B.E/ B.Tech (CSE & IT disciplines only) 2018 Graduates with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and with no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,80,000
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Proficient in GIT commands (familiarity with any of Gitlab, Github, Bitbucket is essential).
- Adept at handling JSON Data (insert, update, search, delete data from a JSON Array). Must have consumed JSON-based REST API.
- Experienced with SOAP based XML data (receive and send data in XML format).
- Experienced in Node.js and Express frameworks
- Experienced in developing RESTful services
- Experienced with SQL databases (MYSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
- Understanding of User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems.
- Experience building microservice architecture
- Experience hosting applications using Docker Containers
- Hands-on experience (at least one project) in design and development of the hybrid mobile app using Ionic Framework and Cordova.
- Good exposure to design of app framework using native features and IONIC plugins for hybrid app
- Exposure in Ionic v3 (or angular 2+) is desired.
- Ability to write unit test cases using Jasmine or similar languages is an added advantage.
- Ability to troubleshoot APP issues related to devices, browsers (tablet, mobile), functional defect fixing.
Bond Period: NA
- Candidate should be trained and should have done live project in Angular 2+ & NodeJS 5+.
1st round: Written test (Aptitude)
2nd round: Software Skills test
3rd round: Personal interview
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof on Day/ Date of interview.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Friday, 03rd May 2019 & Saturday, 4th May 2019
Number of students applied: 57
Number of students attended: 10
Number of selects: Zero