Keste is an award-winning digital business consulting firm focused on enterprise-grade integrated B2B and e-commerce solutions. We are the first Platinum Partner specialized in Oracle CPQ Cloud and Salesforce gold certified partner. Keste was founded 16 years ago on the principal that mass customization would soon be the norm, and has been implementing scalable, modern monetization strategies and technologies to support complex B2B selling models ever since.
Domain: Software Development
Designation: Trainee Software Engineer
- B.E/B.Tech (Any discipline), MCA and M. Tech
- 2019 graduates with 70% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 4,00,000
- Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverables.
- Working closely with analysts and clients to enhance existing applications as well as build new applications.
- Maintaining the systems and updating as per requirements
Bond Period: 2.6 years
- Strong in Oops, Strong Programming Skills.
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Exhibits strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Bring fresh ideas and concepts to the table
- Working collaboratively with people from diverse backgrounds
- Very good knowledge in CoreJava, J2EE.
1st round: Written test (Tech aptitude, Analytical aptitude and Pseudo-coding (programming)
2nd round: Technical Interview - I
3rd round: Technical Interview - I
4th round: HR Interview
Placement Drive details:
Day/ Date of Interview: Wednesday/ 18th March 2020
Click here to view the students eligible to attend interview: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yOvKmBwcJ-0L70YO5JkbNDiXMqZQsDJGF-Kn1J-heGY/edit?usp=sharing
Important Note: Position is freezed due to the current Covid- 19 situation.
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246