Karvy is a premier integrated financial Services Company ranked amongst the top-5 in the country across all the business segments that it has presence in. The Group services over 70 million individual investors in various capacities, and provides investor services to 600 of the best of Corporate India.
Domain: Stock Broking
Designation: Officer/Executive – Customer Service
- B.E/ B.Tech, B.Com, B.Sc, B.A (any discipline)
- 2019 graduates with 50% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,50,000 – INR 1,80,000
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfil customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys
Bond Period: NA
Should be able to fluently speak English or Hindi
1st round: JAM
2nd round: Face to Face Managerial Interview
Shift And Timings: Fixed Day Shift – 9.00 AM – 5.30 PM
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive details:
Day/ Date of interview: Saturday/ 29th February 2020
Reporting time: 10:00 AM
Venue: Karvy Millennium,
HR Department, 1st Floor, Plot No. 31,
Financial District, Nanakramguda,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
For any Questions and Clarifications on proposed Karvy Stock Broking Ltd Placement drive you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: 040 - 48488245
Last Date to Apply: 24th February 2020