Karvy is a premier integrated financial Services Company ranked amongst the top-5 in the country across all the business segments that it has presence in. The Group services over 70 million individual investors in various capacities, and provides investor services to 600 of the best of Corporate India.
Karvy Stock Broking Limited, an equity broking and advisory services firm provides retail stock-broking facilities. Its services have increasingly offered customer-oriented convenience which we provide to a spectrum of investors—high net-worth or otherwise—with equal dedication and competence.
Designation: Equity Advisor
- MBA (Finance), M.Com (any discipline) , PGDM with minimum 55 % aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs Graduating in 2018.
- Male Candidates only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,50,000 fixed + INR 5,00,000 variable pay
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative target Interact with clients to update them on research calls and advising them on asset allocation within their portfolio and guide them on Buy, Sell or hold strategy.
- Keep abreast of micro & macroeconomic indicators, global & domestic financial markets and impact on stock movements.
- Help customers to Execute trade online and place orders on behalf of customers.
- English Mandatory along with Telugu/Hindi/ Any Regional Language.
Bond Period: NA
- Should have good communication skills- both verbal and written.
- Should be able to fluently converse in English & Regional Language.
- Should have a passion for a career in Stock market.
- Follow in house Research Reports, Company news and track company performance.
1st round: Group Discussion
2nd round: Written Test
3rd round: Final Technical Interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Timings: General shift, Alternate Saturdays Off
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of Interview: Saturday, 9th June 2018
Number of students applied: 21
Number of students attended: 08
Number of selects: Zero