The Karvy Group is today a well diversified conglomerate. Its businesses straddle the entire financial services spectrum as well as data processing and managing segments. Since most of its financial services were retail focused, the need to build scale and skill in the transaction processing domain became imperative. Also during stressed environment in the financial services segment, the non financial businesses bring in a lot of stability to the group’s businesses.
Karvy’s financial services business is ranked among the top-5 in the country across its business segments. The Group services over 70 million individual investors in various capacities, and provides investor services to over 600 corporate houses, comprising the best of Corporate India.
Designation: Investor Relationship Officer & Equity advisor
Investor Relationship Officer: B.Com, MBA (Finance) with minimum 55% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs Graduating in 2017.
Equity advisor: MBA (Finance), M.Com with minimum 55% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs Graduating in 2017.
CTC for Investor Relationship Officer: INR 4,50,000 - INR 5,40,000 per annum (which includes fixed + variable pay)
CTC for Equity Advisor: INR 4,00,000 - INR 6,00,000 per annum (which includes fixed + variable pay)
Job Description for Investor Relationship Officer:
- Attending Walk In Clients & Opening Trading – Demat Account.
- End to end customer relationship management & Client Engagement
- Co-Ordination and follow up with On Field team for Lead Closures.
- Have a customer centric approach and ensure those customers are serviced well.
- Cross Selling of other KSBL financial products to branch Walk Ins.
- Should be open to for corporate activities and client visits.
Job Description for Equity Advisor:
- Understand customer's financial goals, advice them on Buy, Sell or Hold strategy and execute trade and Ability to achieve targets.
- Must be aggressive and dynamic with a good attitude, always open to feedback and should be a quick learner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding telephone, written and verbal communication skills.
Bond Period: NA
Skills Required for Investor Relationship Officer:
- Should have good communication & presentation skills.
Skills Required for Equity Advisor:
- Should have good communication skills- both verbal and written.
- Should be able to fluently converse in English & Hindi.
- Should have a passion for a career in Stock market.
- Follow in-house Research Reports, Company news and track company performance.
Selection Process for Investor Relationship Officer:
1st round: HR round
2nd round: English compression/ Essay Written Test
3rd round: Face to face interview with CEO
Selection Process for Equity Advisor:
1st round: GD
2nd round: Written Test
3rd round: HR Round
4th round: Face to face interview with CEO
please carry updated Resume, original ID Proof, one Passport size Photograph, photo Copy of 10th, Intermediate and Under graduation mark sheets.
First three days the complimentary stay will be provided by the company.
Preferably Female candidates need to apply.
willing to join immediately.
Please note: Selected candidates can avail 10 – 15 days leave during their final year exams.
Placement drive details:
Day/ Date of first round of tests: Thursday, 05th January’17
Number of students applied: 981
Number of students attended for first round of tests: 450
Number of students who have cleared the first round of tests conducted on 05th January'17 for the position of Equity Advisor: 11
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at Karvy Group.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Registration Number||Name of the college||District Name|
|1||MD Sohail Akhtar||121114684005||St. Paul's Degree & PG College||Hyderabad|
|2||Parayil Arun||1521100000||B.V. Raju Institute of Technology||Medak|
|3||Ramandeep Kaur Bhatia||100915672018||AV college of arts, Science and Commerce||Hyderabad|
|4||P Gulabani Chandini||141615672010||RBVRR Womens College||Hyderabad|