Operations is a specialist function within Kantar, the data investment management division of WPP, a FTSE 100 and NASDAQ listed company. Kantar is one of the world's largest insight, information and consultancy groups, employing over 28,500 employees.
The goal of the operations function is to create world class operational solutions that meet the client need for faster turnaround, reduced costs, global consistency and data quality when buying market research. We are active in the areas of data collection software, data processing platforms, end to end solutions, and workflow & estimation tools. We are leaders in mobile market research and product ionise new research techniques such as virtual reality and facial coding.
- B.E/ B.Tech (any discipline) 2018 Graduates with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs.
- Students from TASK Registered colleges located at Hyderabad, Rangareddy & Medchal only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,50,000
Responsible for checking, reporting and closing feedbacks of market research Projects
Clearly reporting the errors identified
Follow up with order production teams to close the feedback
Should be in a position to execute level 1 & 2 ad-hoc tracking project client specifications and timelines with minimal assistance
Individually deliver required number of billed hours as prescribed in the KO India policy
Deliver jobs to acceptable quality as prescribed in the KO Policy
Adhere to process and documentation required as per KO Standards
Being committed to service excellence and added value
Bond Period: 2 years
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Being Committed to service excellence and added value
- Flexibility to adjust to the changing work environment and needs to the team
- Positive attitude. Should be able to take feedback positively and work on them to improve
- Being Result Oriented
- Ability to manage own time and workload effectively
- Able to work in a global cross cultural matrix environment
- Knowledgeable of other regions and considerate of different cultural norms/appropriate business conduct
1st round: JAM (Just A Minute)
2nd round: Written test
3rd round: Interview with the Operations Panel
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a Govt issued photo ID proof on the Day/ Date of interview.
Timings: Rotational - IST(9AM-6PM), UK(1PM-10PM) & US(6PM-3AM)
Night Shift Allowance for US Shift: Individual is eligible for night shift allowance of 500 INR per working day
Cab Facility: Only drop facility is provided for UK Shift, US Shift
Initial contract will be for one year, contract will be extended based on performance of the candidate.
Work location : Hyderabad
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Wednesday, 18th July 2018
Number of students applied: 587
Number of students attended: 38
Number of selects: 05
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in Kantar.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Reguri Sushma||14UK1A0488||Vaagdevi Engineering College||Warangal Urban|
|2||Gowtham Sai Krishna||14UK1A04E0||Vaagdevi Engineering College||Warangal Urban|
|3||Sahithi Varayogula||14Q61A04A0||Avanthi Institute of Engineering & Technology||Rangareddy|
|4||Naguri Deepika||14881A0496||Vardhaman College of Engineering||Rangareddy|
|5||S Deekshitha||14C21A0441||Tirumala Engineering College||Medchal|