Kantar is the data investment management arm of WPP and one of the world's largest insight, information and consultancy groups. By uniting the diverse talents of its 12 specialist companies, the group is the pre-eminent provider of compelling data and inspirational insights for the global business community. Its 30,000 employees work across 100 countries and across the whole spectrum of research and consultancy disciplines, enabling the group to offer clients business insights at every point of the consumer cycle. The group’s services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
Designation: Charting Analyst
B.E/B.Tech (any discipline) 2019 Graduating students with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs.
Students should not have participated in the KANTAR selection process in the last 6 months are only need apply.
Please note KANTAR at their own discretion will analyze the data of all students who have applied and would shortlist the students and shall send out invite letters to the eligible students for the placement drive.
CTC per Annum: INR 3,40,000 + Nightshift allowance
- The role will enable in planning and involving team members in activities. Encourage and assist members with record keeping on project work, appropriate supervision during project activities.
Bond Period: 2 years
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Being committed to service excellence and added value.
- Flexibility to adjust to the changing work environment and needs to the team.
- Positive attitude. Should be able to take feedback positively and work on them to improve
- Being Result Oriented.
- Ability to manage own time and workload effectively.
- Able to work in a global cross cultural matrix environment. Knowledgeable of other regions and considerate of different cultural norms/appropriate business conduct.
1st round: Written test
2nd round: JAM (Just A minute) / Group Discussion
3rd round: Final interview with the operational Panel
- Timings: US Shift (Night shifts)
- Night Shift Allowance for US Shift: Individual is eligible for night shift (US Shift only) allowance of 500 INR per day.
- Cab Facility: Only drop facility is provided for US Shift.
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 1,462
Number of students shortlisted by Kantar: 270
Day/ Date of interview: Monday, 03rd June 2019
Number of students attended: 54
Number of selects: 04
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in Kantar.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Sardar Harleen Singh||160715733032||METHODIST COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||Hyderabad|
|2||Srinith Kunda||15951A04K3||INSTITUTE OF AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING||Medchal|
|3||J D S Achyuth||15B81A0226||CVR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING||Medchal|
|4||Keshamoni Sampath Goud||160715736313||METHODIST COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||Hyderabad|
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Contact Number: 040 - 48488245
Applied Students: 0