Kantar is the data investment management arm of WPP and one of the world's largest insight, information and consultancy groups. By uniting the diverse talents of its 12 specialist companies, the group is the pre-eminent provider of compelling data and inspirational insights for the global business community. Its 30,000 employees work across 100 countries and across the whole spectrum of research and consultancy disciplines, enabling the group to offer clients business insights at every point of the consumer cycle. The group’s services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
- B.E/ B.Tech (any discipline) 2019 Graduating students with 50% (Students can give a percentage equivalent of their CGPA) in 10th , 12th and aggregate percentage till 3rd year 2nd Semester without any active/standing backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 4,00,000
- Establishes and maintains data processing and computer code files.
- Should be able to deliver Level1/Level 2 Projects as per client specifications and timelines with minimal assistance and supervision.
- Understanding Level-1/Level-2 project requirements.
- Writing Programs using market research software to enable capture of market research interviews.
- Prepare Computer tabulations using data from market research interviews.
- Ought to deliver required number of billed hours as prescribed in the KO policy.
- Adhere to follow the work practices set by KO (e.g. Updating WIRA, time sheet, file naming convention, server space maintenance, Archiving etc.) .
- Selected candidates will be trained on dimensions tool (specific to market research).
- Will be responsible to program the online survey questionnaires on dimension tool.
Bond Period: 2 years
- Experience and knowledge of using MS Office
- Knowledge in MS Visual Basic / Object oriented Programming
- Awareness of SQL and relational databases
- Previous knowledge of the Market Research Industry
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Being Committed to service excellence and added value
- Positive attitude. Should be able to take feedback positively and work on them to improve
- Being result oriented
- Ability to manage own time and workload effectively
1st round: Group discussion/ Jam Session
2nd round: Programming test
3rd round: Assessment test (comprising of individual and team activities to evaluate behavior competencies)
4th round: Face to face HR discussion
Timings: Rotational – IST (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM), UK(01:00 PM – 10:00 PM) & US(06:00 PM – 03:00 AM).
Night Shift Allowance for US Shift: Individual is eligible for night shift allowance of 500 INR per working day.
Cab Facility: Only drop facility is provided for UK & US Shift.
Selected student should be willing to join in 1st week of March 2019 and leave will be given on the day of final exams as per the Company leave policy.
Number of students applied: 3,834
Kantar at their own discretion has shortlisted students eligible to participate in the proposed placement drive based on the academic percentage.
Number of students shortlisted by Kantar for proposed placement drive: 537
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Wednesday, 27th February 2019
Number of students attended: 71
Number of selects: 03
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in Kantar.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Ankit Kumar Ronde||15J41A05C2||MALL REDDY ENGINEERING COLLEGE||Medchal|
|2||K Vamshidhar Reddy||15H61A05E7||ANURAG GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS FORMERLY CVSR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING||Medchal|
|3||Pranay Kumar Kodeboyina||15H61A0228||ANURAG GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS FORMERLY CVSR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING||Medchal|
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Contact Number: 040 – 48488245