Kantar is the data investment management arm of WPP and one of the world's largest insight, information and consultancy groups. By uniting the diverse talents of its 12 specialist companies, the group is the pre-eminent provider of compelling data and inspirational insights for the global business community. Its 30,000 employees work across 100 countries and across the whole spectrum of research and consultancy disciplines, enabling the group to offer clients business insights at every point of the consumer cycle. The group’s services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
Designation: Project Management Trainee
- B.E/B.Tech, MBA, B.Com, BBA (any discipline) 2017 graduates with minimum 50% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 3,00,000
- The Role will enable in executing end to end quality checking of online surveys and processed outputs; accountable for ensuring 100% accuracy of client deliverables.
- Coordinate and communicate with clients and Team.
Bond Period: 2 years
- Excel Skills, Financial Acumen, Web sourcing, financial forecasting, Retailer mapping
- Eye for detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Being Committed to service excellence and added value
- Flexibility to adjust to the changing work environment and needs to the team
- Positive attitude. Should be able to take feedback positively and work on them to improve
- Being Result Oriented
- Ability to manage own time and workload effectively
1st round: JAM Session
2nd round: Written Test
3rd round: Final interview with the operational Panel
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Timings: Rotational - IST(9AM-6PM), UK(1PM-10PM) & US(6PM-3AM).
Night Shift Allowance for US Shift: Individual is eligible for night shift allowance of 500 INR per working day.
Cab Facility: Only drop facility is provided for UK Shift, US Shift.
Placement drive updates:
Day/Date of Interview: Tuesday, 24th October 2017
Number of students applied: 483
Number of students attended: 159
Number of students shortlisted: 60
Number of selects: 03
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at Kantar.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Registration Number||Name of the college||District|
|1||Akhil Ponnam||13K81A0444||St.Martins Engineering College||Medchal
|2||Bharath Kumar||13AG1A0545||ACE Engineering College||Medchal|
|3||Navya Reddy||13671A1229||J. B. Institute of Engineering and Technology||Rangareddy|