Kantar is the data investment management arm of WPP and one of the world's largest insight, information and consultancy groups. By uniting the diverse talents of its 12 specialist companies, the group is the pre-eminent provider of compelling data and inspirational insights for the global business community. Its 30,000 employees work across 100 countries and across the whole spectrum of research and consultancy disciplines, enabling the group to offer clients business insights at every point of the consumer cycle. The group’s services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
Designation: Research Operations Coordinator (ROC)
B.Com, B.Sc (any discipline) 2018 Graduates with minimum 50% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 3,40,000
- Provide Quality Assurance for all survey programs and all other reporting.
- Assist team with the scalable tasks involved in key phases of a project life cycle (i.e. Media Pulling, Data Basing, Data Table Checking, Program Checking and Proofing)
- Proofread reports and other client deliverables to ensure quality before they are sent to the client service team for content analysis
- Show competency and accuracy in checking data tabulations, program checking, data basing and client deliverables
- Assist the Client Service team in pulling and checking media
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team environment
Bond Period: 2 years
- Strong attention to detail a must
- Ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and verbal
- Ability to work in a global cross cultural matrix environment
- Prior experience of a QA role will be an added advantage
- MS Office skills and experience (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Knowledge in MS Visual Basic / Object Programming (Desired)
- Awareness of SQL and relational databases (Desired)
- Previous knowledge of the Market Research Industry (Desired)
1st round: JAM (Just A Minute) Session
2nd round: Written test
3rd round: Interview with operational Panel
Night Shift Allowance for US Shift: Individual is eligible for night shift (US Shift only) allowance of 500 INR per day.
Cab Facility: Only drop facility is provided for US Shift.
Please carry an updated Resume and Government-approved original identity proof on the Day/ Date of interview.
Placement drive updates:
Day/Date of Interview: Tuesday, 22nd January 2019
Number of students applied: 58
Number of students attended: 08
Number of selects: 03
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected in Kantar.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the student||TASK Student Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Manoj Sai Kumar Lingoju||111715016028||Loyola Academy Degree and PG College||Medchal|
|2||Yashwanth Bethi||90163009||Masterji Degree and PG College||Warangal Urban|
ST Pious X Degree and PG College
Applied Students: 0