Justdial, India's leading local search engine has much more to offer than what meets the eye. With more than 25 verticals on the website, the organization that was established in 1996 as a phone based local directory, today caters to offer services which include Bills & Recharge, Book A Table, Book A Cab, Book Movie Tickets, Deals & Offers, Flight Tickets, JD Events, Order Groceries, Order Food, Order Flowers and many more. At a time when work smart is the daily mantra, Justdial's services aimed at simplifying day-to-day tasks are available at the click of a button. These services are available on Web, App and WAP. The newest offering by Justdial – JD Omni, is a complete business management solution model that is cloud based. It gives business owners easy access to crucial aspects like minute by minute sales, inventory management, billing, customer retention, promotions, employee management among other features. With offices across 11 cities in India, the organization has a team of more than 10,000 employees and 16.1 Million business listings. Its services being available in all the major cities, Justdial truly is a one-stop shop making available 'Anything, Anytime, Anywhere'.
Domain: Sales & Marketing
Designation: Business Development Executives
B.E/ B.Tech, B.Com, B.Sc, B.A, MBA (any discipline)
2020 graduates with 50% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
Only Male Candidates need to apply
CTC per Annum: INR 2,59 ,000 (for Remote cities) - INR 2,90,000 (for Hyderabad) + Incentives + Insurance Coverage (Personal accidental insurance +Medical Insurance) and other benefits.
Only Freshers are eligible for Salary revision Post 6 months by Rs 3000 & an entitlement of Bonus amount after end of 6 and 12 months which is linked to the performance.
- Need to approach Business Establishments of an area and capture all their data.
- Convincing the Customer for listing in Just Dial (Sales)
- Meeting daily/ weekly/ monthly targets.
- Giving presentation to the clients about the company and other services.
- Explaining the concepts and benefits of listing in Just dial and need to get Contracts (Business).
- Following up with the client for Sales closure.
- Meeting daily/ weekly/ monthly targets
Bond Period: NA
- Excellent communications skills (Written and verbal), ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Basic knowledge of methods involved in promoting and selling products or services.
- Sales strategies and tactics, product demonstration and sales techniques.
- Fluency in English, Telugu and Hindi.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently, ability to successfully adapt to changes in their environment.
- Computer knowledge/ Skills, Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Demonstrable conflict resolution, negotiating, and de-escalation skills Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Ability to approach problems logically & rationally, action oriented, organized and self-disciplined
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
1st round: Online Test
2nd round: Group Discussion
3rd round: HR interview
4th round: Managerial Interview
- Candidate must be willing to buy an Samsung Tab A(2016 or 2017 model) and Apple I pad 2/ 3/ 4/ Air/ Air 2 (Wi-Fi+cellular) .The amount of the Gadget would be reimbursed as per the Gadget Policy of the company.
- Reimbursement of the gadget will be done @ max of 1000 per month till the total value of the device as determined by the cost price to the employee (as in the bill/Notary Clearance certificate) is covered or max of RS 24,000 inclusive of taxes whichever is lower
- All Selected candidates will be required to purchase any of the approved mobile phones
- Candidate must have a two wheeler.
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Friday/ 3rd January 2020
Number of students attended: 426
Number of Selects: 63
Click here to view the names of the selected students: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HMHAmCDPftj8k71NLLXDqRFXfKxuVMPhJSJstD4JBXs/edit?usp=sharing
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 040 - 48488245