Justdial, India's leading local search engine has much more to offer than what meets the eye. With more than 25 verticals on the website, the organization that was established in 1996 as a phone based local directory, today caters to offer services which include Bills & Recharge, Book A Table, Book A Cab, Book Movie Tickets, Deals & Offers, Flight Tickets, JD Events, Order Groceries, Order Food, Order Flowers and many more. At a time when work smart is the daily mantra, Justdial's services aimed at simplifying day-to-day tasks are available at the click of a button. These services are available on Web, App and WAP. The newest offering by Justdial – JD Omni, is a complete business management solution model that is cloud based. It gives business owners easy access to crucial aspects like minute by minute sales, inventory management, billing, customer retention, promotions, employee management among other features. With offices across 11 cities in India, the organization has a team of more than 10,000 employees and 16.1 Million business listings. Its services being available in all the major cities, Justdial truly is a one-stop shop making available 'Anything, Anytime, Anywhere'.
Domain: Sales & Marketing
Designation: Business Development Associate and Inside Sales Associate
- B.E / B.Tech , B.Sc, B.Com, MBA ( any discipline), 2016/ 2015/ 2014 pass outs need to apply.
- Students who possess min 55% aggregate throughout academics only need to apply.
CTC for Business Development Associate: INR 21,000 per month + Incentives + Insurance coverage
CTC for Inside Sales Associate: INR 16,000 per month + Incentives + Insurance coverage
Job Description for Business Development Associate:
- Need to approach Business Establishments of an area and capture all their data.
- Convincing the Customer for listing in Just Dial (Sales)
- Meeting daily/ weekly/ monthly targets.
- Giving presentation to the clients about the company and other services.
- Explaining the concepts and benefits of listing in Just dial and need to get Contracts (Business).
- Following up with the client for Sales closure.
- Meeting daily/ weekly/ monthly targets.
Job Description for Inside Sales Associate:
- Creating a positive Brand Image /awareness of JD in the minds of new prospective clients.(SMEs)
- Contact customers by phone to explain advantages and features of service being sold or persuade them to purchase the services by stimulating the customer interest.
- Answer customer's questions pertaining to service being offered.
- Explain and Advice customers on prices, services, variables and options to assist customer in making decision.
- Coordinating and scheduling of appointments to sales representatives and clients till the deal is closed.
- Maintaining and Working on Follow Ups data.
- Giving Feedback to Team Lead on prospects or Follow up clients and meeting the targets assigned on timely basis.
Bond Period: NA
- Excellent communications skills (Written and verbal) ,ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Basic knowledge of methods involved in promoting, and selling products or services.
- Sales strategies and tactics, product demonstration and sales techniques.
- Fluency in English, Telugu and Hindi.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently, ability to successfully adapt to changes in their environment.
- Computer knowledge/ Skills, Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Demonstrable conflict resolution, negotiating, and de-escalation skills Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Ability to approach problems logically & rationally, action oriented, organized and self-disciplined
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
1st round: Voice and Accent round
2nd round: Verbal and Communication round
3rd round: Group Discussion
4th round: Operational round
5th round: HR round
Students applying for Business Development Associate profile:
- Must be willing to buy Apple Ipad 2/ 3/ 4/ Air/ Air 2 (Wi-Fi+cellular) (Mandatory).
- The amount of the Gadget would be reimbursed as per the Gadget Policy of the company.
- Must have a two wheeler (Mandatory).
Carry Pen , updated resume, Identity Proof ,Address proof and two recent passport size photographs.
Day/ Date of Interview: Monday, 17th October 2016
Number of Students Applied: 324
Number of Students Attended: 45
Number of Selects: Zero