Justdial, India's leading local search engine has much more to offer than what meets the eye. With more than 25 verticals on the website, the organization that was established in 1996 as a phone based local directory, today caters to offer services which include Bills & Recharge, Book A Table, Book A Cab, Book Movie Tickets, Deals & Offers, Flight Tickets, JD Events, Order Groceries, Order Food, Order Flowers and many more. At a time when work smart is the daily mantra, Justdial's services aimed at simplifying day-to-day tasks are available at the click of a button. These services are available on Web, App and WAP. The newest offering by Justdial – JD Omni, is a complete business management solution model that is cloud based. It gives business owners easy access to crucial aspects like minute by minute sales, inventory management, billing, customer retention, promotions, employee management among other features. With offices across 11 cities in India, the organization has a team of more than 10,000 employees and 16.1 Million business listings. Its services being available in all the major cities, Justdial truly is a one-stop shop making available 'Anything, Anytime, Anywhere'.
Domain: Sales& Marketing
Designation: Certified Internet Consultant
B.E/ B.Tech, B.Com, B.Sc, B.A (any discipline) 2020 Graduating students with minimum 50% aggregate throughout the academics.
Only Male Candidates need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,04,000 (for Remote cities) - INR 2,28,000 (for Hyderabad) + Incentives + Insurance Coverage (Personal accidental insurance +Medical Insurance) and other benefits.
NOTE: Salary would be revised after 6 months based on performance
- Need to approach Business Establishments of an area and capture all their data.
- Convincing the Customer for listing in Just Dial (Sales)
- Meeting daily/ weekly/ monthly targets.
- Giving presentation to the clients about the company and other services.
- Explaining the concepts and benefits of listing in Just dial and need to get Contracts (Business).
- Following up with the client for Sales closure.
Bond Period: NA
- Good communications skills (Written and verbal), ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Basic knowledge of methods involved in promoting and selling products or services.
- Sales strategies and tactics, product demonstration and sales techniques.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently, ability to successfully adapt to changes in their environment.
- Computer knowledge/ Skills, Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Demonstrable conflict resolution, negotiating, and de-escalation skills Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Ability to approach problems logically & rationally, action oriented, organized and self-disciplined
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
1st round: Online test (Aptitude and Reasoning - 20 Min)
2nd round: Interview with Operations team
3rd round: HR interview
All the selected students will be required to purchase an Vivo V11 pro mobile handset. Please ensure that all the students have Vivo V11 pro Mobile handset on the 1st day of your joining & handover the bill to us Reimbursement will happen upto Max 24,000 rs in 24 months installments.
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Contact Number: 040 - 48488245
Last Date to Apply: 2nd September 2019