Internshala is six years old and on its way to solving a problem that is at least 50 years old - the problem of meaningful internships. Millions of students, just like you, struggle to find an internship every year - we are changing that.
Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career.A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree.A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagined it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake the claim on your place in the world. At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality. Join us! Wondering what it is like to work at Internshala? Catch a glimpse of Internshala work culture at https://internshala.com/culture
- B.E/ B.Tech,B.Com,B.Sc,BCA,BBA,MBA,MCA (any discipline) with minimum 55% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs Graduating in 2017.
Stipend during Internship: INR 15,000 per month
About the Internship:
Internshala has signed an MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) with Telangana Academy for Skills and Knowledge (TASK) to help the students of all the colleges associated with TASK for their internship and training needs. The selected candidate would work closely with TASK team in Hyderabad to implement the MoU across the state and get colleges in Telangana to register for Internshala product and services.
The specific responsibilities will include -
- Get colleges registered with TASK to register on Internshala for internships for their students.
- Deliver talks and seminars to the college students in the region.
- Build college tie-ups for Internshala VTC (Internshala's online training platform).
The selected intern will undergo a training period for first 2 weeks at Internshala office in Gurgaon post which she/he would work from TASK Hyderabad office for the remaining duration of the internship.
We are looking for someone who:
- has excellent written and verbal communication skills and is fluent in English and Telugu (as you would interact extensively with the colleges & students in Telangana).
- has exceptional interpersonal skills - someone who loves meeting new people and working with them and presentation skills.
- is full of energy and motivation.
Round 1: Pre screening
Round 2: Aptitude test
Round 3: Group Discussion
Round 4: HR Interview
Duration of Internship: 6 Months
Internship Location: Hyderabad (2 weeks of training period in Gurgaon at the start of internship)
Start Date: Immediately
Interview Location: Hyderabad
Depending on the intern’s performance and project’s success, there may be a full time employment offer extended to the candidate upon completion of internship.
Other than stipend, all office related expense (ex. expense incurredin traveling to a college for meeting would be reimbursed by Internshala on actual basis.
Placement Drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Thursday, 09th March 2017
Number of students applied: 547
Details of student who got selected:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||TASK Registration Number||Name of the College||District|
|1||Navya Reddy||122614401074||Saketa Degree College||Hyderabad|