Inspira, Inc. has been helping businesses worldwide, aligning technology with business opportunities, utilizing a proven and scalable global delivery model to effectively manage cost of ownership and applications life-cycle management.
Inspira's solutions in Enterprise 2.0 and Mobility Computing facilitate goal oriented: collaboration, project management, knowledge management, quality of service, and relationship management by delivering integrated solutions that enable a seamless real-time flow of information between clients, services personnel, management staff, vendors, suppliers and senior management.
Designation: QA (Testing)
B.E/ B.Tech (CSE, IT & ECE disciplines only) 2019 Graduates with 60 % aggregate throughout the academics.
Male candidates only need apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 1,20,000
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Execute test scripts and reviewing results
- Reporting and documenting technical issues
Bond Period: 2 years
- Angular JS testing frameworks, Jasmine, Protractor, Mobile and Web testing.
- Perform frontend Angular JS, Webservices and backend testing using manual and automation methods.
- Java, Selenium. Protractor, Jasmine, Karma and Jira.
1st round: Written test (Technical)
2nd round: Technical discussions
3rd round: HR interview
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 23
Day/ Date of interview: Monday, 05th August 2019
Number of selects: Zero
For any Questions and Clarifications drive you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Contact Number: 040 – 48488245