Inspira, Inc. has been helping businesses worldwide, aligning technology with business opportunities, utilizing a proven and scalable global delivery model to effectively manage cost of ownership and applications life-cycle management.
Inspira's solutions in Enterprise 2.0 and Mobility Computing facilitate goal oriented: collaboration, project management, knowledge management, quality of service, and relationship management by delivering integrated solutions that enable a seamless real-time flow of information between clients, services personnel, management staff, vendors, suppliers and senior management.
Designation: Android Developer
B.E/B.Tech (CSE & IT disciplines only) 2019 Graduates with 60% throughout the academics and no back logs.
MALE candidates only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,20,000 - INR 1,80,000
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
Work with outside data sources and APIs.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Bond Period: 2 years
- Having good knowledge in java OOPS concepts.
- Required minimum one application is developed and published in google play store.
- Should known Android widgets,Android Material Design patterns and Principles.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to
- back-end services(JSON and xml parsing)
- Ability to work with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
1st round: Written test (Technical)
2nd round: Technical discussions
3rd round: HR interview
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Number of studnets applied: 23
Day/ Date of interview: Friday, 12th July 2019
Number of students attended: 02
Number of selects: Zero
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Contact Number: 040 - 48488245
Applied Students: 0