Indus Business Systems Limited is a software products development and professional services company, continuously developing innovative technology solutions for customers in Life Sciences, Healthcare, Biotechnology and ERP etc. Incorporated in 1996, with an objective of providing state-of-the-art turnkey software solutions, Indus has been offering solutions for the healthcare, insurance, manufacturing and hospitality industries, as well as for non-profit organizations. For the past ten years, the company has primarily focused on delivering software solutions for the Life Sciences research organizations. Indus has been in the development of enterprise scale applications for SaaS deployment Model. In fact, Indus has been very successful with SaaS Model (Cloud) solutions, for the last 15 years.
- B.E/ B.Tech (CSE, IT & ECE discipline) 2017 graduates with minimum 65% in 10th,12th and 70% in B.E/ B.Tech without any Active/ Sanding backlog only need apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,44,000
- Testing the products across multiple platforms & devices ultimately enable us to release rapid product iterations while driving towards a very high level of release quality.
- Review Requirement documentation, technical specifications & then develop & execute Functional/ System / Regression script, perform compatibility testing to various features through product release cycles.
- Responsible for definition, creation, maintenance and execution of test Scenarios, test cases, test scripts, Defect reporting and associated data to verify that products conform to design requirements
- Additionally, require to work closely with development team on resolution of issues & assessing the risks, test coverage with QC Team
- Ready for Selenium hands-on, Participate in automation scripting and execution.
- Verify test procedures and accordingly optimized and cover product test requirement as defined by R&D
- Share responsibility for improving testing methodology, processes, strategies and techniques; incorporate these improvements into the overall testing process
- Design, set up, configure and maintain software testing labs and environments.
Bond Period: 3 years
- RDBMS and DB Programming, and at the technologies Oracle, SQL Server
- Understanding about the concept of Web Servers.
- Good technical aptitude and sharp at learning and using new technologies.
- Excellent communication and subject articulation (both written and spoken)
- Good at problem solving
- Verbal reasoning; Analytical Ability
1st round: Written Test
2nd round: Technical Interview
3rd round: HR Interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Placement drive details:
Number of students applied: 106
Number of students shortlisted: 40
Day/ Date of Interview: Friday, 18th May 2018
Status: Results Awaited
For any Questions and Clarifications on proposed Indus Business Systems Limited Placement drive you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: 040 - 48488245