Indian Eagle is a thriving travel company in the online travel booking niche. We are on a mission to make air travel cheaper and easier. Everyone, irrespective of the travel class, expects the lowest airfare and the cheapest flight which we make sure through our association with major airlines. Indian Eagle is committed to offering the best airfare deals. Incepted in the year 2007 as a technological initiative to economize and modernize travel, IndianEagle.com has redefined the way of air travel in three simple steps:
Specialties : Travel & Leisure, International Airline Ticketing, IT/Software
Designation: Java Trainee
- B.E/B.Tech (CSE & IT discipline only) 2018 Graduates with 65% aggregate in 10th,12th and B.E/B.Tech only need apply.
CTC per Annum : INR 1,20,000 for first six months (during Training) and INR 2,25,000 would be paid after training
- Understanding requirements & functional specifications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code, and maintain code quality.
Bond Period: 3 years (on completion of 3 years employee would be posted to HQ Austin if interested )
- Good Knowledge in C, JAVA, Data Base, HTML
- Candidate should have very good Communication Skills
- Should be a quick leaner
1st round: Online test (OOP’s concepts, Core & Advanced Java, Basic HTML, Database concepts)
2nd round: Technical interview
3rd round: HR interview
Please carry an updated Resume, 2 Passport size photographs and Government-approved (original & Photocopy) identity proof.
Placement drive updates:
Number of students applied: 34
Day/ Date of interview: Saturday, 03rd August 2019
Number of selects: Zero
For any Questions and Clarifications you may contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Contact Number: 040 – 48488245
Applied Students: 0