IT Convergence is a global Oracle software services provider with core competencies in Consulting, Managed Services, Development, Education, and Hosting Services. Our comprehensive full-service value offering allows you to streamline the process of implementing, upgrading or customizing an application, supporting your environment and effectively managing your enterprise software lifecycle.
Founded in 1998, IT Convergence has successfully partnered with more than 600 top companies, in over 50 countries around the world, delivering senior-level expertise in Oracle enterprise application, database and Fusion Middleware technology stack.
We are committed to providing the highest caliber resources available to our clients, and this is reflected in the quality of our team. Our Executive team leadership assures our standards for excellence translate into consistent on-the-job performance and long-term customer relationships.
Domain: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service & Operations
Designation: Service Desk Coordinate
B.E/ B.Tech (CSE, IT& ECE disciplines only), B.Sc, B.Com (Computers), BCA with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs Graduating in 2017.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,00,000 + Incentives
- "Monitor incoming requests and alerts. Provide routing and assignment for internal or external reported customer issues.
- Provide ITC Service Desk phone support. Provide direct phone support service to internal and external customers on inbound calls, including Service Request updates, follow-up and closure requests.
- Monitor SLA compliance for customers. Ensure adherence to defined SLAs for customers, including follow-up with internal staff, customer communication and escalation.
- Maintain the ISS On-Call, availability schedule and skills matrix for technical and functional staff. Maintain the system resource calendars to support availability, skills and group on-call requests.
- Perform new account startup and Maintenance activities. Setup Tele Service related information such as account assignments and Oracle Tele Service Territories.
Bond Period: NA
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills–ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills –ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business - as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
1st round: Group Discussion
2nd round: Technical Interview
3rd round: HR Interview
- Need to carry updated Resume and two passport size photos for the interview.
Placement drive updates:
Day/ Date of interview: Thursday, 29th June 2017
Number of students applied: 524
Number of students shortlisted for turbocharge: 38
Number of students attended: 26
Number of selects: 01
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at IT Convergence.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the Student||
TASK Registration Number
|Name of the College||District Name|
|1||Pranaya||13841A05B6||Aurora’s Technological & Research Institute||Rangareddy|
|2||E Kavya Sri||13B61A0529||Nalla Malla Reddy Engineering College||Rangareddy|