IKS Health is a global healthcare services company that provides an integrated solution enabling enterprise healthcare organizations to achieve superior financial and clinical outcomes while also empowering them to grow successfully, operate efficiently, and navigate industry change. Our integrated solution includes - financial solutions (including revenue generation, revenue capture, revenue collection, and revenue protection).
Supporting health care providers through every function of the patient visit, IKS is a go-to resource for organizations looking to effectively scale, improve quality and achieve cost savings through integrated technology and forward-thinking solutions.
Domain: Health Care
Designation: Trainee Associate
- B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BA (any discipline) Graduating in 2018.
- Students who possess 55 % aggregate throughout the academics without any backlogs and should be residents of Hyderabad, Rangareddy and Medchal only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,90,000 + INR 18,000 (Night Shift Allowance) + 38,000 (Performance based Incentives paid quarterly)
- The Trainee Associate Job involves analysis of outstanding receivables due from the US health care insurance companies.
- Post analysis Trainee Associate would be required to do necessary follow – up with the US HealthCare Insurance companies and take necessary actions on behalf of doctors/physicians to get reimbursed.
- A Trainee Associate will be required to take necessary action by utilizing insurance and third party website IVR (Interactive Voice Response) to take necessary action to get the claim paid. In event, outstanding receivable cannot be resolved using the above tools
- This position will be required to reach out to the insurance rep Via phone and get the outstanding amount paid.
Bond Period: NA
- Good Communication and Problem-solving Skills
- Strong Analytical and Reasoning Skills is must.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate effectively with US customers.
1st round: HR screening
2nd round: Voice and Ascent test
3rd round: Written test
4th round: Interview with Manger
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Placement drive details:
Day/ Date of interview: Thursday, 07th December 2017
Number of students applied: 371
Number of students attended: 243
Number of selects: 08
TASK Congratulates the following students who got selected at IKS Health.
List of Selected Candidates:
|S.NO||Name of the student||TASK Registered Number||College Name||District|
|1||Nooreen Saba||105715402020||Smt. Shyamala Devi Degree college||Hyderabad|
|2||G Udaya Sree||16104222||Nizam College||Hyderabad|
|3||A. Yashaswini||118415402008||Shivani Degree college||Rangareddy|
|4||Lidya rosey||118415402098||Shivani Degree college||Rangareddy|
|5||Ishaque||108915402029||G.Pullareddy Degree college||Rangareddy|
|6||Mamta Sharma||120615401001||St Anns Degree college, Mallapur||Medchal|
|7||Rebecca Roselina||120615402072||St Anns Degree college, Mallapur||Medchal|
|8||Shafeen Firdose||120615474001||St Anns Degree college, Mallapur||Medchal|