A global leader in business process management (BPM) and optimizing the customer experience lifecycle.
HGS is helping make its clients more competitive every day. HGS combines technology-powered services in automation, analytics, and digital with domain expertise focusing on back-office processing, contact centers, and HRO solutions to deliver transformational impact to clients
Designation: Trainee Process Consultant (Voice)
- B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BA (any discipline)
- 2020 graduates with 60% throughout the academics and no back logs only need to apply.
CTC per Annum: INR 2,34,000 (Fixed)+ Upto INR 24,000 (Monthly Performance Based Incentive)
- Processing claims/handling incoming calls/making outgoing calls and take appropriate actions as per the process guidelines.
- Understand the basic professional standards and established procedures, policies before taking action and making decisions.
- Maintain customer satisfaction ratings through TAT and quality standard basis client SLA’s
- Use company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue or if that issue requires managerial input
- Input data into the company platform to keep each customer record updated
- Responsible for multiple administrative and customer service layers that includes solving customer issues through review, investigation, adjustment (if necessary), remittance or denial of the claim by utilizing company policies and directing queries to the managerial team when necessary.
- Individuals should have commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
Bond Period: 1 year
- Good Oral and Written communication Skill - English
- Basic Telephone Etiquettes & MS Office
- Typing Skills minimum 25 WPM with 85% accuracy & Basic System Navigation Skills
1st round: JAM Session
2nd round: Online test
3rd round: HR Interview
- Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on product or company policy changes
- Adhere to attendance and punctuality norms.
Placement drive details:
Note: All the TASK registered students who have applied on TASK portal have received the link to register, to their emails. Please go through the process and register for pre-assessment test on or before 21st March 2020
Important Note: Position is freezed due to the current Covid- 19 situation
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Archana
Email ID: email@example.com
Contact Number: 040 - 48488245