HighRadius is a Fintech enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. The HighRadiusTM Integrated Receivables platform optimizes cash flow through automation of receivables and payments processes across credit, collections, cash application, deductions, electronic billing and payment processing. Powered by the RivanaTM Artificial Intelligence Engine and FredaTM Virtual Assistant for Credit-to-Cash, HighRadius Integrated Receivables enables teams to leverage machine learning for accurate decision making and future outcomes. The radiusOneTM B2B payment network allows suppliers to digitally connect with buyers, closing the loop from supplier receivable processes to buyer payable processes. HighRadius solutions have a proven track record of optimizing cash flow, reducing days sales outstanding (DSO) and bad debt, and increasing operational efficiency so that companies may achieve strong ROI in just a few months.
Designation: Trainee - Market Research Analyst
- B. Com, BBA, BCA, BBM, B.SC, (any discipline) with 60% aggregate throughout academics without any backlogs and graduating in 2018.
CTC per Annum: INR 1,80,000
- Supporting sales and marketing teams in building customized, prospect databases with contact data that can be used for targeting/messaging/marketing.
- Data mining of key decision maker contacts from internet sources including LinkedIn, Hoovers, Inside view and regular search engines.
- Data mining for prospect company level information including company financials and other key metrics.
- Identifying and segmenting prospect accounts into industry and market segments based on secondary research.
- Execute any market research and data gathering projects.
Bond Period: NA
- Strong internet search skills with engines like Google and other business search engines.
- Knack for using the internet for finding out information, facts and details.
- Strong familiarity with social media networks (LinkedIn, Facebook) for finding out information on contacts.
- Well versed with MS Office applications with a focus on Excel – advanced training will be provided and candidate must be ready to pick up at a fast pace.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced numbers-focused environment.
- Good communication skills
1st round: Online Test
2nd round: Communication Interview
3rd round: HR Interview
Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Placement drive details:
Number of students applied: 161
Interview is scheduled in slot wise (Based on telephonic confirmation given by the student).
Date of interview, Venue & Reporting time other details are shared to the students Via Email from HighRadius.
For more details please contact:
Contact Person: Ms. Deepika
Contact Number: 040 - 48488246